• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Signed My First Recruit: Celebrating 3-1/2 Years of Hard Work

Krista, your recruit is doing great and I'm glad you were able to help her find her way to PC. I hope you can keep up the good work!The only thing I can figure out is that I did not do interactive shows at either of them. Both shows were a "socializing" bunch, and I picked up on that as they arrived so changed it before I even started to a regular show where I do the recipes. They loved it.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
Yup, after 3-1/2yrs, I signed my first recruit. I'm so excited:sing:and I just can't hide it:sing:

Congratulations Krista! A big Wahoo for you!

Congrats!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Way to go!!

YEAH! You are on your way! Congrats!

Congrats! Did you do anything differently?

Way to go Krista! I just signed my first recruit in March (after 3 1/2 years as well!) - it has been so much fun and she's an awesome recruit - already has $4300 in sales in her first 6 weeks - good luck:)

Whoo Hoo....you just keep on with that happy dance, you deserve it! Congrats! = )

Gina M said:
Way to go Krista! I just signed my first recruit in March (after 3 1/2 years as well!) - it has been so much fun and she's an awesome recruit - already has $4300 in sales in her first 6 weeks - good luck:)

WOW....your recruit is rocking! Congrats Gina!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
WOW....your recruit is rocking! Congrats Gina!

Thanks Laurie! She is a great start to my team. Loves PC and is having so much fun doing it. And she's had 2 over $1000 shows! I only hope to be so lucky in the future and add even more to my team.

Gina M said:
Thanks Laurie! She is a great start to my team. Loves PC and is having so much fun doing it. And she's had 2 over $1000 shows! I only hope to be so lucky in the future and add even more to my team.

Wishing you lots of success and wishing some my way too! :D We may need to ask your recruit for the tips! lol

Glad you're starting off with a strong recruit, and super glad she's loving it! Doesn't it make you feel fab knowing you helped her find her way to PC? I want only those types of success stories to report!

Keep it up!

Thanks everyone for the great encouragement. This website is the reason I gave PC one more try (made the decision in Sept 08), and I'm about ready to close my second $1000 show in two months. I can't believe it. Disney watch out..... These Pampered Chefs are coming....

Krista Burson said:
Thanks everyone for the great encouragement. This website is the reason I gave PC one more try (made the decision in Sept 08), and I'm about ready to close my second $1000 show in two months. I can't believe it. Disney watch out..... These Pampered Chefs are coming....

Here Here!!! Most excellent Krista! Sounds like you are "Caliente" :D

Share those $1000 show secrets! I want free product in June! He He

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Here Here!!! Most excellent Krista! Sounds like you are "Caliente" :D

Share those $1000 show secrets! I want free product in June! He He

The only thing I can figure out is that I did not do interactive shows at either of them. Both shows were a "socializing" bunch, and I picked up on that as they arrived so changed it before I even started to a regular show where I do the recipes. They loved it. Course no bookings at either, but I'm working on that one.

1. How did you celebrate signing your first recruit?

To celebrate signing my first recruit, I threw a small party at my home and invited my close friends and family. I also made sure to have some of my favorite Pampered Chef products on display and offered samples of some of our most popular recipes. It was a great way to introduce my friends and family to the brand and thank them for their support.

2. How long did it take you to sign your first recruit?

It took me about 3-1/2 years to sign my first recruit. Building a team and growing a successful business takes time, dedication, and hard work. It's important to remember that everyone's journey is different and it's all about finding the right person who is passionate about the Pampered Chef brand and business opportunity.

3. What motivated you to work hard for 3-1/2 years to sign your first recruit?

I was motivated by the opportunity to be my own boss, set my own schedule, and earn an income while doing something I love. I also had a strong support system of other Pampered Chef consultants who encouraged and inspired me to keep going. Seeing the success of other consultants and the impact they were making in their communities motivated me to work hard and achieve my own goals.

4. How did you celebrate your 3-1/2 year anniversary with Pampered Chef?

To celebrate my 3-1/2 year anniversary with Pampered Chef, I hosted a virtual party and invited all of my customers and team members to join me. I also offered special promotions and discounts to thank them for their support. It was a great way to connect with my customers and team members and celebrate how far I've come in my Pampered Chef journey.

5. What advice do you have for others who are working towards signing their first recruit?

My advice would be to stay consistent, be patient, and never give up. Building a team takes time and effort, but the rewards are worth it. Also, make sure to always share your passion for the Pampered Chef brand and business opportunity with others. You never know who may be looking for an opportunity like this and could be the perfect fit for your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • MakinBacon