• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready to Join My Winning Team?!

In summary, "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!" is a program by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of their consultants' team members. To participate, one must be a consultant with a team of at least three active members and submit achievements through the Consultant Portal. The program recognizes various achievements such as sales milestones, recruiting, and awards. Benefits include fostering a positive team culture and potential rewards from Pampered Chef. There is no limit to the number of achievements that can be recognized.
jwpamp
Wow, after signing a total of 4 recruits in July (I signed 2 and my team added 2), my newest consultant -- 2 weeks into the biz -- is signing her first! I also have another consultant who started in March that is signing her 4th and 5th later this month....

OMG! Soooo excited for everyone on my team! :D

Wahoooooooo!!!

WOW, just WOW! Congratulations!

You rock Janice!

Wow! Congratulations! I LOVE when our team recruits!! It's nice not to be the only one!!

:sun:Yay Janice!!! That's awesome!!!:D

yay! That's fabulous!

Yeah! My new recruit (signed in late July) just signed her 1st recruit. Woo-hoo!

I am talking to a personal lead today, too. My goal is 4 for the team this month!

YAY Janice!!!! :party:

What is "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!"?

"Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants to recognize and celebrate the achievements and successes of their team members.

How can I participate in "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!"?

To participate in "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have a team of at least three active consultants. You can then submit achievements and successes of your team members through the Pampered Chef Consultant Portal.

What types of achievements can be recognized through "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!"?

"Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!" recognizes a variety of achievements, including but not limited to: sales milestones, recruiting new team members, hosting successful parties, and earning awards and promotions within Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of participating in "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!"?

Participating in "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!" not only allows you to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of your team members, but it also helps create a positive and motivating team culture. Additionally, consultants who are recognized through the program may receive special rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef.

Is there a limit to how many achievements can be recognized through "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of achievements that can be recognized through "Woo-Hoo! My Team Is Awesome!" We encourage you to celebrate and recognize all of your team's successes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni