1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Woo Hoo it's pay day

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Wow, it's been so long since I've had even a decent commision because I've been scraping by and most of what little I was earning was going towards conference club. :thumbup:Well I forgot today was payday. I work at a bank and have my accounts here. I pulled up my accounts to make sure I was ok with my National Grid payment. Then I noticed my PC account had a higher balance than I was expecting!! Woo Hoo. And I just spent a half hour rolling change so I could have money for dinner and drinks with coworkers before we go see a play tonight!:):blushing::rolleyes: Oh well the change is better used for frivolous things and I'll put my commision towards something important. Now don't get me wrong it's not huge. It's only $70 but compared to my regular commisions as of late it's a lot to me!!:p

May 22, 2009
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Whoohooo! Me too, it's been awhile since I had a payday over $100! :) But today mine went strait to cc bills! :(

May 22, 2009
  3. ughubug

ughubug Member

I am with you on it going straight to bills but its one less stress on my mind

May 22, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted