• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe my team is growing without me?!

The heart charm holder with the gold puffy hearts that they can wear on their apron. That's what I have,just in casetrue, i love that idea! did she give pc spreaders or just spreaders? anyone else?There were no PC spreaders when she did this, so she went to Kohl's and bought a box of holiday themed ones~Halloween, Fall, Christmas....She gave us one per new recruit.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm so excited!! I had the first person on my team RECRUIT someone!! YAY!! i'm so excited to see my team grow and me not the one growing it!! I can't even stand it how excited I am!! I just had to share with people who "get" it!!

Also, I had a wedding registry who was a HO lead MONTHS ago and they clicked the no contact box. Well, the wedding is 10 days away and yesterday I got an order for $48 and one today for $35! I hope there are more last minute shoppers!! YAY!!!!

Way to go Kristi!!!!

That's awesome! Congratulations!

WOOHOO! You go girl!

Thanks guys! I'm so stoked!!! Just to have someone else working the business and not me is FANTASTIC!!

What do you think I should get for my recruit for recruiting?

Congrats Kristi!!!!

pampmomof3 said:
Thanks guys! I'm so stoked!!! Just to have someone else working the business and not me is FANTASTIC!!

What do you think I should get for my recruit for recruiting?

do something that you want to be able to replicate. Don't make it too expensive so that when the next person recruits, you can do it for them too.

My Director did the cutest little thing a few years ago~she bought us spreaders and said "thanks for spreading the opportunity"....I have a few Halloween and Christmas ones I got from her!

pampmomof3 said:
I'm so excited!! I had the first person on my team RECRUIT someone!! YAY!! i'm so excited to see my team grow and me not the one growing it!! I can't even stand it how excited I am!! I just had to share with people who "get" it!!

Also, I had a wedding registry who was a HO lead MONTHS ago and they clicked the no contact box. Well, the wedding is 10 days away and yesterday I got an order for $48 and one today for $35! I hope there are more last minute shoppers!! YAY!!!!

you have every right to be soooo excited!! I think I would pee my pants if I could get my team on the recruiting bandwagon. We did a whole training on recruiting last night.*****fingers crossed****

That's great Kristi congratulations, I've done two Bridal Expos and nothing... :( I'm happy for you!

Congratulations Kristi!! I know how you feel being the only one recruiting for your team! I had a consultant recruit ONCE and the recruit turned out to be a kitnapper and I felt so bad for my consultant..she was so excited and then she never did a thing! I keep encouraging my team to recruit...one on my newer consultants does have someone interested so I am hoping that works out for her.
CONGRATS again! That is so exciting for you!! WOO HOO :)

amy07 said:
you have every right to be soooo excited!! I think I would pee my pants if I could get my team on the recruiting bandwagon. We did a whole training on recruiting last night.*****fingers crossed****

I love your line, I would pee my pants!! :D:D

chefmeg said:
do something that you want to be able to replicate. Don't make it too expensive so that when the next person recruits, you can do it for them too.

My Director did the cutest little thing a few years ago~she bought us spreaders and said "thanks for spreading the opportunity"....I have a few Halloween and Christmas ones I got from her!

True, I love that idea! Did she give PC spreaders or just spreaders? Anyone else?

Kristi, what about the heart charm holder with the gold puffy hearts that they can wear on their apron. That's what I have,just in case

pampmomof3 said:
True, I love that idea! Did she give PC spreaders or just spreaders? Anyone else?

there were no PC spreaders when she did this, so she went to Kohl's and bought a box of holiday themed ones~Halloween, Fall, Christmas....
she gave us one per new recruit.

amy07 said:
Kristi, what about the heart charm holder with the gold puffy hearts that they can wear on their apron. That's what I have,just in case

I don't think I know what you're talking about? Who sells them?

http://www.glitzetal.com/products.asp?dept=225

I also ordered some little gold hearts to add to the charm for each recruit. This is the one cool thing that I think my director does that I copied from her.

What is "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!"?

"Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates the success and achievements of consultants and their teams. It is a way for consultants to earn rewards, recognition, and bonuses for their hard work and dedication.

How do I qualify for "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!"?

To qualify for "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time period. These goals may vary depending on your level and rank within the company.

What rewards can I earn through "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!"?

Through "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!", you can earn a variety of rewards such as free products, cash bonuses, and even trips to exotic destinations. The rewards may change each time the program is offered, so be sure to check the current incentives and rewards on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I participate in "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, even new consultants can participate in "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!" as long as they meet the qualification requirements. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and start earning rewards and recognition right away.

How often is "Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!" offered?

"Woo Hoo for Me and My Team!" is typically offered several times throughout the year, but the frequency may vary. Be sure to stay updated on the program through the Pampered Chef website and consultant newsletters so you don't miss out on any opportunities to earn rewards and recognition for your hard work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • PampMomof3