• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you reached $1000 in guest sales yet? Learn how this consultant did it!

Just wanted to let you know that I am so excited for you. You have worked so hard and it is paying off. Congratulations! This conversation is about a summarizer. So in summary, the summarizer did well with two shows last week. One closed at $1142 in guest sales and the other at $1197 with hosts order. They are hoping for a triple point night tonight and are looking forward to conference.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So things have been slow and I'm really trying to get my business up and running and continuing this time. I had 2 shows last week. Monday and Thursday. Monday's show closed at $1142 in guest sales. $1197 with hosts order! WOO HOO!!!!!:) So excited. Praying for triple points!! Closed it last night. Closing Thursdays tonight hoping for at least $600 but more for $700 want host to get free chillzanne.

My $1000 host had about 30 orders and about 20 of them were outside orders. I have a host challenge in my packet and there are 4 different things on the sheet she beat 3 out of 4. One is collect $250 in outside orders choose from this and that. She got to choose 2, Have a $1000 show choose one of these and beat my top show of $1124 and choose one of these. The one she didn't get was 20 ordering guests at show. It was also a contact from craft fair that won my $25 gift certificate. It did end up costing me about $85 dollars out of pocket, but I figured if my commission is 20% that I'd still make $155 after my expenses for it. Not to bad and I've got 30 new contacts as well. Plus 2 bookings for the fall.

My other host had 2 bookings before the show and I got one at the show. Plenty more contacts there as well. I just need to be sure to hold myself accountable and do my OOB calls so I can talk to all the outside order people. I've also got to be sure to do the host follow up as well. This is where I always fail is in follow up which is why I do really well then nothing. So I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm gonna be on a high for conference and just be that more excited to apply what I learn!!!:D

Congratulations! That's fantastic!

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Job!!

How exciting, I am still waiting for my first $1000 show!!!!!

Great job! I love your host challenge idea. I have been doing one as well but I like yours better. What types of things do you offer for them to choose from?

did you order the stuff she earned and won from you on her order to use her discount???

Congrats! It sounds like you're not only up and running, but you're flying! *Virtual pat on the back* for ya.

Yowza! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! Enjoy!

Wow, that's wonderful! Congrats!

Congrats! That's fabulous! May there be many more in store for you! = )

A couple of you asked what the challenge was. This is not mine I got it from my director who probably got it from here or something at some point. I definitely need to host coach more and go through my packets with my hosts. That is where I'm the worst and I just lucked out with this host. My other host at least got the $250 in outside orders and was over $650 so earned a chillzanne as well. Also my $1000+ show was submitted on triple points day!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• hostess_challenge_kitchen_090108[1].doc
    25 KB · Views: 388
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

What is the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show?

The Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who reach their second $1000 show. It is a way to celebrate their success and reward them for their hard work.

How do I qualify for the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show?

To qualify for the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and reach your second $1000 show within a specific time frame. The time frame may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or the corporate office for the current requirements.

What are the benefits of reaching the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show?

Reaching the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show comes with several benefits, including recognition and a special gift from Pampered Chef. It is also a great achievement that can boost your confidence and motivation as a consultant.

Can I still earn my regular commission on the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show?

Yes, you will still earn your regular commission on the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show, in addition to any other bonuses or rewards that may be offered. It is a way for Pampered Chef to show their appreciation for your hard work and dedication.

How can I promote the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show to my customers?

You can promote the Woo Hoo 2Nd $1000 Show to your customers by mentioning it during your parties, on your social media platforms, and through personalized emails or messages. You can also create excitement by showcasing the special gift that comes with reaching the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies