1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Woo Hoo 2nd $1000 show!!!!

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

So things have been slow and I'm really trying to get my business up and running and continuing this time. I had 2 shows last week. Monday and Thursday. Monday's show closed at $1142 in guest sales. $1197 with hosts order! WOO HOO!!!!!:) So excited. Praying for triple points!! Closed it last night. Closing Thursdays tonight hoping for at least $600 but more for $700 want host to get free chillzanne.

My $1000 host had about 30 orders and about 20 of them were outside orders. I have a host challenge in my packet and there are 4 different things on the sheet she beat 3 out of 4. One is collect $250 in outside orders choose from this and that. She got to choose 2, Have a $1000 show choose one of these and beat my top show of $1124 and choose one of these. The one she didn't get was 20 ordering guests at show. It was also a contact from craft fair that won my $25 gift certificate. It did end up costing me about $85 dollars out of pocket, but I figured if my commission is 20% that I'd still make $155 after my expenses for it. Not to bad and I've got 30 new contacts as well. Plus 2 bookings for the fall.

My other host had 2 bookings before the show and I got one at the show. Plenty more contacts there as well. I just need to be sure to hold myself accountable and do my OOB calls so I can talk to all the outside order people. I've also got to be sure to do the host follow up as well. This is where I always fail is in follow up which is why I do really well then nothing. So I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm gonna be on a high for conference and just be that more excited to apply what I learn!!!:D

Jun 22, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations! That's fantastic!

Jun 22, 2009
  3. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good Job!!

4. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

How exciting, I am still waiting for my first $1000 show!!!!!

Jun 22, 2009
  5. EgresiPC

EgresiPC Novice Member Gold Member

Great job! I love your host challenge idea. I have been doing one as well but I like yours better. What types of things do you offer for them to choose from?

Jun 22, 2009
  6. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

did you order the stuff she earned and won from you on her order to use her discount???

Jun 22, 2009
  7. Congrats! It sounds like you're not only up and running, but you're flying! *Virtual pat on the back* for ya.

8. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

Yowza! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! Enjoy!

Jun 22, 2009
  9. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Wow, that's wonderful! Congrats!

10. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats! That's fabulous! May there be many more in store for you! = )

11. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

A couple of you asked what the challenge was. This is not mine I got it from my director who probably got it from here or something at some point. I definitely need to host coach more and go through my packets with my hosts. That is where I'm the worst and I just lucked out with this host. My other host at least got the $250 in outside orders and was over $650 so earned a chillzanne as well. Also my $1000+ show was submitted on triple points day!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attached Files:

Jun 25, 2009
  12. EgresiPC

EgresiPC Novice Member Gold Member

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

Jun 26, 2009
Have something to add?