• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers - Shari's Quick Question

In summary, the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers have a diameter of 2.75 inches and a depth of 1 inch. They are specifically designed for use in the Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan and may not fit properly in a regular muffin pan. The wrappers are non-stick and do not require greasing, but can be lightly sprayed with cooking oil. They are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory recipes such as mini quiches, fruit tarts, and wonton cups. The wrappers are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water for best results.
Shari'sKitchen
Help... in the catalog there is a recipe in the mini muffin pan with wonton wrappers... anyone know how to do the wrappers?
I want to bring something like that with me tonight but dont want to screw it up.

Thanx
Shari

How do you mean...The wrappers are simply placed in the Mini-Muffin Pan I believe and baked until golden brown. The recips does not include this info?

Hi Shari,I've made mini muffin pan wonton appetizers before and they're always a hit! Here's how I do it:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.2. Spray your mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.3. Take wonton wrappers (usually found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store near the produce) and gently press them into each muffin cup, making sure the bottom and sides are covered.4. Bake the wonton wrappers for about 5 minutes, or until they are lightly golden and crispy.5. While the wrappers are baking, prepare your filling. You can use a variety of options, such as cooked ground meat, diced vegetables, or a mixture of cream cheese and herbs.6. Once the wrappers are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.7. Fill each wrapper with your desired filling, being careful not to overfill.8. Place the filled wrappers back into the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the filling is heated through and the edges of the wrappers are golden brown.9. Let the appetizers cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan.You can also top the appetizers with additional ingredients, such as shredded cheese or diced tomatoes, before baking for extra flavor. Hope this helps and enjoy your party tonight! Let me know how they turn out.

What are the dimensions of the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers?

The Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers have a diameter of 2.75 inches and a depth of 1 inch.

Can I use the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers in a regular muffin pan?

No, the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers are specifically designed for use in the Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan. They may not fit properly in a regular muffin pan.

Do I need to grease the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers before use?

No, the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers are non-stick and do not require greasing. However, you may lightly spray with cooking oil for added ease of release.

What recipes can I make with the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers?

The Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory recipes. Some popular options include mini quiches, fruit tarts, and wonton cups filled with various toppings.

How do I clean the Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers?

The Mini Muffin Pan Wonton Wrappers are dishwasher safe, but for best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • cwinter474
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • kdietrich
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies