• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom Wants to Know: Wonton Cups with Shrimp Mixture Recipe

In summary, to make the wonton cups for this recipe, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, place a wonton wrapper in a muffin tin and bake for 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crisp. For the shrimp, use medium to large sized shrimp, fresh or frozen, and properly thaw and drain before cooking. You can substitute the shrimp for another protein such as chicken or tofu, just make sure to cook it thoroughly before adding it to the wonton cups. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and reheated in the oven. Wonton cups can be made ahead of time, but we recommend assembling the shrimp mixture right before serving for
pckelly
There is a picture of come wonton cups filled with some kind of shrimp mixture on the page in the catalog that has the mini muffin pan. Anyone know what those are and where I can get the recipe, my mom is wanting to know.

the recipe is in the Season's Best for this spring/summer. Spicy Caviche or something like that.

You can to CC and in the download section, you can dowload something that tell you the recipes that are pictured in the catalog and what book to find them in. Of course someone on here probably knows what it is and has it on hand to post it, I just don't.:D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

anyone tried these yet? they are also on my list to try before this season is over!

I tried them and they tasted great, but they were a disaster. I couldn't get my tortillas to work. Others have made them and said they worked great. Apparently, you have to warm up the tortillas in the micro to get them to fold and stick to the pan. Mine just ripped and wouldn't stay folded in the cups of the pan. I think I like the idea of using the filling as a dip for tortilla chips.

The tortillas need to be very fresh or warmed - treat them like you would the wonton skins or phylo. When they start to get dry, they will crack.

1. How do I make the wonton cups for this recipe?

To make the wonton cups, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a wonton wrapper and place it in a muffin tin, pressing it gently to form a cup shape. Bake for 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crisp.

2. What kind of shrimp should I use for this recipe?

We recommend using medium to large sized shrimp for this recipe. You can use either fresh or frozen shrimp, just make sure to properly thaw and drain the shrimp before cooking.

3. Can I substitute the shrimp for another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the shrimp for another protein such as chicken or tofu. Just make sure to cook the protein thoroughly before adding it to the wonton cups.

4. How should I store the leftovers?

Any leftover wonton cups with shrimp mixture can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To reheat, simply place them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-7 minutes until warmed through.

5. Can I make these wonton cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the wonton cups ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 2 days. However, we recommend assembling the shrimp mixture right before serving to ensure the wonton cups remain crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaryannNic
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • kdietrich
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless