• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Won't This Be Interesting... :)

Finally just booked my show with Lisa, Lisa Flynn's assistant. It never worked out to have it by Christmas last year, so now it's March 11th. Woo hooo! So far it's my first show of March with the new products. I can't wait!You'll do great girl! :DFinally just booked my show with Lisa, Lisa Flynn's assistant. It never worked out to have it by Christmas last year, so now it's March 11th. Woo hooo! So far it's my first show of March with the new products. I can't wait!You'll do great girl!
pamperedbecky
So, not only did I end up knowing "Phil" who has made those "Amazing Race" appearances with PC for the past year or so (it turns out I went to high school with him, but it took me 'til National Conference to realize it!), BUT I also know Lisa FLynn's assistant!! She appeared in a couple of those silly videos announcing products and I realized I knew her. She was an administrative assistant at the foster care agency I worked at as a caseworker YEARS ago (like before 2000). I emailed her back in September and have been just chatting with her since. I saw her at the MSABC walk in October too. So, I threw out the idea of her doing a show, not knowing if she had any desire to do one since I'm sure she gets tons of free and discounted stuff anyway.

Well, she does want to do one! I think it'll be hilarious, but somewhat nerve-racking at the same time, knowing she's the assistant to the big PRODUCT big wig! Let's hope Lisa Flynn doesn't want to come to the show!:eek::eek:

We're hoping to get something set up for a weeknight in December before the holiday cut-off.

We shall see!!!:D

You'll do great Becky!!! :)

How cool is that? Have Fun!

Please don't be perfect because that will make Lisa Flynn think that we all are that good!! That should take some pressure off!!

baychef said:
Please don't be perfect because that will make Lisa Flynn think that we all are that good!! That should take some pressure off!!

Ha!! That won't be a problem. :)

I wonder if she will invite Lisa?

I did a show with a HO employee this past summer. It was a lot of fun. She didn't invite any other coworkers, though.However, I HAVE done a show with Lisa Flynn in attendance and it was not as bad as you think. She was very complimentary. (it was not a *real* show, it was a special thing at the HO for all our vendors/manufacturers)

It really is a small world, huh? :)I have no doubt that you'll have fun and do great! :D

cmdtrgd said:
I wonder if she will invite Lisa?

I tell my host to invite everyone they know that eat :)! You never know who might show up. Pretty exciting. Please keep us posted!

Thanks, all! I'll let you know when it gets scheduled. Yeah, I'm thinking she won't invite HO people. Who knows though. Im sure they all get stuff for those great discounts, so they probably won't need anything. I'm hoping for lots of NON-HO people so we get some good sales. Actually, she's going to invite a bunch of the people we used to work with as a little "Illinois Mentor" (the foster care agency) reunion. I'm still in touch with about 5-6 people and I think she is too, so that'll be funny! I'm doubting Lisa Flynn will come, but who knows!

YAY Becky! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do just fine. :D

Finally just booked my show with Lisa, Lisa Flynn's assistant. It never worked out to have it by Christmas last year, so now it's March 11th. Woo hooo! So far it's my first show of March with the new products. I can't wait!

You'll do great girl! :D

pamperedbecky said:
Finally just booked my show with Lisa, Lisa Flynn's assistant. It never worked out to have it by Christmas last year, so now it's March 11th. Woo hooo! So far it's my first show of March with the new products. I can't wait!

How exciting!!!!! You go, Becky!!:party:

Woo hooo! Can't wait. The show is FINALLY on Friday! She's already expecting 18 people!Oh and it turns out, LIsa is having her cousin host it because all her friends have so much PC because she gives it to them as gifts. So, Lisa's cousin, Michelle is all excited and has a big response so far!

Good for you Becky!! I can't wait to hear all about it. You'll probably be half way to FREE conference with just this show. Crossing my fingers for you!

You go girl! :D

What is "Won't This Be Interesting..."?

"Won't This Be Interesting..." is a Pampered Chef recipe collection that features unique and innovative recipes to help spice up your meals.

Are the recipes in "Won't This Be Interesting..." difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Won't This Be Interesting..." are designed to be easy to follow and can be made by anyone, regardless of cooking experience.

Can I purchase "Won't This Be Interesting..." online?

Yes, you can purchase "Won't This Be Interesting..." on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the ingredients for "Won't This Be Interesting..." recipes hard to find?

No, the ingredients used in "Won't This Be Interesting..." recipes are easy to find at most grocery stores.

Can I modify the recipes in "Won't This Be Interesting..." to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Won't This Be Interesting..." can be modified to fit different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • BethCooks4U