• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is My Pampered Chef Order? Dealing with Delays and Missing Items

In summary, if you haven't received your product within the estimated delivery time, you should reach out to the customer service team for assistance. Delivery times vary, but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. You can track your order by logging into your account on the website or by using the tracking number provided via email. If your product is damaged or missing, contact customer service for a replacement or refund. If you need to change the shipping address for your order, contact customer service as soon as possible.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I got an email stating that my order had been shipped with the tracking # that I could track. I clicked on it and it states that item was delivered at my front door, but guess what? It is NOT there. What do I do??? Do I need to call FedEx?
Any suggestions are apprecitated.

well, if you have the same FE guy that I do - go check your garage.....

That doesn't sound good. I sure hope I DO get my items.

Check both porches, under any benches, in your garage, etc.I'd try to call FedEx.

Any luck? Is it at a neighbors house?Are you sure it is a current tracking number, I know sometimes they re-use numbers and old tracking info is attached to the number.

I looked on both of my porches and NOTHING. And the tracking number is current. I hoping that it is at a neighbors house. I will have to do some calling Monday.
Thanks for all replies. I have never had this happen to me before, and just didn't know what to do.
Thanks

I've had a show that left the local hub on a truck on DEc.17. Everyday it keeps coming back to the local hub saying "delay beyond our control". We have snow. My client is panicking. Monday it should warm up and melt, so I hope Monday she'll get it. 1-800 number does no good. They just reinterate "It's to be delivered today". So it says, but each day it wasn't. Uggh.

1. What should I do if I haven't received my product yet?

If you haven't received your product within the estimated delivery time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help track your order and provide an update on the status of your product.

2. How long does it typically take for products to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method and your location. Most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. However, some products may take longer to arrive due to high demand or shipping delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

4. What if my product is damaged or missing?

If your product arrives damaged or is missing from your order, please contact our customer service team right away. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the damaged or missing item.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address before your order is shipped out. However, if your order has already been shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scavallero
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scavallero
  • otisbg