• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wondering if You've Heard of This....

In summary, the company is registered through a hosting site, has grammatical errors, and is looking to recruit others for discounts.
lacychef
I got an email from one of my customers yesterday; just wondering if any of my fellow cheffers have heard of this...

Sweetest Buys

sounds super... can't wait to hear if it's for real. Have you talked with your customer about it?

never heard of it... could it be a scam???

Not sure about it....I sent my customer an email so I'll see what she replies...I figured surely someone here has heard of it!

I don't know about this. That website is basically their storefront. They have massive mis-spellings and grammer errors. That off that bat doesn't speak well for the company in my book. If you don't proof and proof AGAIN the words that will be your face then...I don't know. Enormous was spelled wrong. This is a common error, but the incorrect use of "your" for "you're" and vice versa. My reason for being leery may be petty, but it smells a little fishy to me. The first thing I thought was pyramid, but they do address that in the FAQ section. There is no product and you are asked to "recruit" (although they don't call it that) other families to get discounts, too.

Last edited:
Never heard of it.....

Chef Kearns said:
I don't know about this. That website is basically their front. They have massive mis-spellings and grammer errors. That off that bat doesn't speak well for the company in my book. If you don't proof and proof AGAIN the words that will be your face then...I don't know. Enormous was spelled wrong. This is a common error, but the incorrect use of "your" for "you're" and vice versa. My reason for being leery may be petty, but it smells a little fishy to me. The first thing I thought was pyramid, but they do address that in the FAQ section. There is no product and you are asked to "recruit" (although they don't call it that) other families to get discounts, too.
Your post is cause for an eye brow raise!:eek: Can you check it out with the better business bureau website, I would, also check it out on snoops.com, I think that's what it's called, Urban legends too
Let us know! I hope it's true because it would be cool, but I always proceed with caution on stuff like this!

Debbie - hope you have better luck than me! :)

The domain is going through a dedicated hosting site.Administrative contact:
Charles Young [email protected]
721 N. Sante Fe Ave
Salina, KS 67401I'd worry about what information they are capturing from you!

OK Janet, I"m not techie....what does 'a dedicated hosting site' mean?

Interesting address though; Salina is only about an hour away from me..

1. "Wondering if you've heard of this product: the Deluxe Air Fryer?"

Yes, we are familiar with the Deluxe Air Fryer! It's a popular product among our customers for its ability to cook food with little to no oil, resulting in healthier meals.

2. "What are the benefits of using the Deluxe Air Fryer?"

The Deluxe Air Fryer allows you to enjoy your favorite fried foods with less guilt, as it uses hot air to cook food instead of oil. It also cooks food faster than traditional methods, making meal prep quicker and easier.

3. "Does the Deluxe Air Fryer come with any accessories?"

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer comes with a variety of accessories such as a frying basket, baking pan, and skewers for even more cooking versatility.

4. "Can the Deluxe Air Fryer be used for more than just frying?"

Absolutely! The Deluxe Air Fryer can also be used for baking, roasting, and grilling, making it a versatile addition to your kitchen appliances.

5. "Is the Deluxe Air Fryer easy to clean?"

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer has a non-stick surface that makes cleaning up a breeze. Plus, the frying basket and other accessories are dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
RudolfH
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies