• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal My Kids Model for Brown Street Studios: Sneak Peek!

In summary, Brown Street Studios is a photography studio that specializes in children's modeling and works with various brands and companies. They typically find child models through modeling agencies and focus on products such as children's clothing, toys, and related items. The age range for child models is 3-14 years old and there is usually compensation for their work.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, my kids "modeled" for a photography clinic yesterday a friend of ours.I won't see all the pics for a few weeks but they gave us a preview!Here are a few:
janetupnorth-albums-my-cuties-picture1289-shes-growing-up.jpg

janetupnorth-albums-my-cuties-picture1291-what-pair.jpg

janetupnorth-albums-my-cuties-picture1292-kyle-spectacled-bear.jpg
You can check them about on their website:
www.BrownStreetStudios.com...or on Facebook:
B&B Photography / Brown Street Studios | FacebookThe wedding pictures Becky takes are WONDERFUL!ETA: My kids pics here were taken by her BIL - Jon.

Beautiful Kids = Beautiful Pictures!

Wow, those are gorgeous pictures!

This reminds me, I need to get some 2 yr and 4 yr pictures taken... I hope they're half as good as these ones!

The one photographer at the clinic lives near Ann Arbor, MI...you could take a road trip! ;)

Beautiful pictures Janet.

Those are wonderful.

What adorable kids! Very nice.

Beautiful pic's and beautiful kids! Thanks for sharing:)!

I always had my kids pictures taken at a professional photographer through the years. I paid a lot for them, but they were worth every penny and I will never regret it! They are so much better then going to Sears, Penny's, K-Mart, etc.

So So Beautiful!!! :D

Janet, both your kids are beautiful!

Thanks, Janet, for sharing your beautiful children and the talents of your friend!

awwwwwwhhhh! So cute!!

Adorable Janet, thanks for sharing.

Those are GREAT!! You have beautiful children!! God Bless you and your family

Too cute! They look so sweet too! LOL!

Janet, your kids look like pros! They are beautiful!

Beautiful! I always love black and white pics. Your kids are adorable!
robyn

1. What is Brown Street Studios?

Brown Street Studios is a photography studio that specializes in children's modeling. They work with various brands and companies to provide high-quality photos of children for advertising and marketing purposes.

2. How do I get my child to model for Brown Street Studios?

Brown Street Studios typically works with modeling agencies to find child models. If you are interested in your child modeling for them, you can reach out to a reputable modeling agency and inquire about opportunities with Brown Street Studios.

3. What types of products do the children model for at Brown Street Studios?

Brown Street Studios works with a variety of brands and companies, so the products can vary. However, they mainly focus on children's clothing, toys, and other related products.

4. What is the age range for child models at Brown Street Studios?

Brown Street Studios typically works with child models between the ages of 3-14 years old. However, this may vary depending on the specific project or campaign.

5. Is there compensation for my child modeling for Brown Street Studios?

Yes, there is usually compensation for child models at Brown Street Studios. The amount may vary depending on the project and the child's role, but it is a paid opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Back