• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Health with PC Products: Tips from a Texas Independent Consultant

In summary, Trish is working two Women's Health Fairs this year and is looking for a document that would list ways PC products can help someone be healthy and live well. She found the information she was looking for on this thread.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I am working two Women's Health Fairs, one in January; one in March. I am looking for a document(s) that would list ways PC products can help someone be healthy and live well. Any ideas you can share with me?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Anything to add to this list?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Products that Promote Good Health 1a.doc
    229.5 KB · Views: 330
wow Trish, that's great! I have an owner of a club wanting to do something with PC at her club. This is a great document.

A women's Health fair is the perfect opportunity to promote HWC in May and book some shows--offer an incentive and get them booked!

Thank you thank you

I fixed my flyer to show that Crystal Lite should be Crystal Light. Great flyer and thanks for sharing!!!!

PamperedHariet How did you find out about the womens health fair, where would I look in my area?
cewcooks

cewcooks said:
PamperedHariet How did you find out about the womens health fair, where would I look in my area?
cewcooks

Sorry, it wasn't me who posted about a women's health fair-it was Trish1953.

I downloaded the flyer that was posted on this thread and put in my info on the bottom and corrected the spelling on my copy for Crystal Light.

Sometimes you can find info in your local newspaper where they are looking for people to participate. I haven't checked my paper (only get it on Sunday) in quite sometime for these as I have been preoccupied with other things.

I got my information from our City's newsletter. The Rec Center was coordinating one. I notice around here that January 12th is a big Women's Health Day. Another city is doing one on that date too. You might want to see if any local gyms might be sponsoring one. Plus, my church is having one in March. We have Parish Nurses who assist those in our congregation and in the local community. Of course, craftlister.com is good too. But, I find that seeing what's going on in my community and in other surrounding communities works best for me. I also check with other DS representatives. They sometimes know about ones I haven't heard about yet.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. What is a Women's Health Fair?

A Women's Health Fair is an event that focuses on promoting women's health and wellness. It typically includes informational booths, health screenings, educational seminars, and demonstrations related to women's health.

2. Who can attend a Women's Health Fair?

Anyone can attend a Women's Health Fair. These events are open to the public, and all are welcome to learn about women's health and wellness.

3. What types of screenings are offered at a Women's Health Fair?

Screenings offered at a Women's Health Fair may include blood pressure checks, cholesterol screenings, mammograms, and pap smears. It varies depending on the specific event, so be sure to check the event's schedule for more details.

4. Are there any fees associated with attending a Women's Health Fair?

Most Women's Health Fairs are free to attend, but some may have a small fee for certain screenings or services. Check the event's website or contact the organizers for more information.

5. What can I expect to learn at a Women's Health Fair?

You can expect to learn about various aspects of women's health, including nutrition, fitness, reproductive health, mental health, and more. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and receive information from healthcare professionals and experts in the field.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
K_Jurich