• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Fair Offer: What to Raffle & Sell?

In summary, the conversation is about participating in a Women's Fair and the speaker is seeking advice on what to bring and sell. Suggestions include creating something special to showcase, raffling off items such as a batter bowl filled with recipe ingredients, and considering purchasing PC products to sell. It is also important to have a variety of items that appeal to different tastes and budgets.
jmmadurski
I just got an offer to to a Women's Fair, has anyone done one? Should I make something, what type of things should I raffle (I was thinking the small and larger batter bowl filled with recipe ingredients, to promote the holiday season)? Should I purchase some PC product to sell? I'm excited to have this opportunity, I just don't know what to expect! Thanks for all the help anyone can give!

I haven't done a Women's Fair myself, but I have seen them and heard about them. Generally, it is a great opportunity to showcase a variety of products and services that appeal to women. You can create something special for the fair, such as a recipe or craft project that you can demonstrate. You can also raffle off a variety of items, such as the batter bowl filled with recipe ingredients. Additionally, you might consider purchasing some PC products to sell, as many women are interested in learning more about technology and how to use it. Good luck with your Women's Fair!

Congratulations on getting an offer to participate in a Women's Fair! It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your products and network with potential customers. As for what to bring and raffle, I think your idea of the small and larger batter bowl filled with recipe ingredients is perfect for promoting the holiday season. You could also consider adding in some seasonal spices or decorations to make it even more festive. As for purchasing PC products to sell, it's always a good idea to have some on hand in case people are interested in purchasing right then and there. However, it's also important to not go overboard and end up with too much inventory. Maybe choose a few popular items or seasonal products to have available for purchase. Overall, I think the key is to have a variety of items that appeal to different tastes and budgets. Good luck and have fun at the fair!

What is the Women's Fair Offer?

The Women's Fair Offer is a special promotion that Pampered Chef offers to help support and empower women. It includes a variety of products that are perfect for raffling or selling at events specifically geared towards women.

What products are included in the Women's Fair Offer?

The Women's Fair Offer includes our top-selling kitchen and cooking products that are popular among women. This may include items such as our stoneware, cookware, baking tools, and kitchen gadgets.

How can I use the Women's Fair Offer for fundraising?

The Women's Fair Offer is a great way to raise money for your cause or organization. You can raffle off the products, set up a booth at an event and sell them, or even use them as prizes for games. The possibilities are endless!

Can I customize the Women's Fair Offer to fit my event?

Yes, you can customize the Women's Fair Offer to fit your event. You can choose which products you want to include, and even add your own personal touch by creating custom labels or packaging for the products.

How can I order the Women's Fair Offer?

You can order the Women's Fair Offer through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply add the products you want to your cart and check out like you would for any other order. Your consultant can also assist you with any questions or special requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Kate Siciliano
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies