• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Successful Pampered Chef Business at Women's Expo!

In summary, the lady is doing a women's expo and it will be twice this year and 6 times next for $300. However, the event had 5000 in attendance last few they had this year. 20- 30 other vendors. No other PC vendors. The lady does not like avon or mary kay so none of them there. She was really excited to hear from someone from PC and when she told me $300 I could understand why many backed out. Anyways, I figured this would be a great way to network and share the business opportunity. However, I don't have any ''professional'' looking PC signs and I work at Mcdonald's part time so this would all come out of my pocket for now
MaggieChef13
So, I am really new to PC.... Haven't even made money yet!
I spoke with a lady who is doing a women's expo. It will be two times this year and 6 times next for $300.
The event had 5000 in attendance last few they had this year. 20- 30 other vendors. No other PC.
The lady doesn't like avon or mary kay so none of them there.

She was really excited to hear from someone from PC. When she told me $300 I could understand why many backed out.
Anyways. I figured this would be a great way to network and share the business opportunity.
She wants me to do a speech about how PC helped me and how it can help others, and possibly a cooking demo.
I don't have any ''professional'' looking PC signs.

I work at Mcdonald's part time so this would all come out of my pocket for now. ( I don't have anyone to borrow from )
She wants the money next week so my cell phone bill probably wont be paid.

Since I haven't really been ''successful yet'' I would worry that I would slip up and say this!
I have a recruiting binder made with no commission checks from me in it.

I've got red flags going off all over the place. Do you know anyone who is familiar with this event? 20-30 vendors does not sound like a lot of vendors for over 5000 in attendance. I'd ask to see a list of vendors (company & consultant names) who have participated and then I'd call some of them. What happens if you pay your money up front and the event(s) next year doesn't take place? Have you seen the contract? If there is no contract, RUN!

I'm speaking with the lady tomorrow and there is a contract. I'm not from the area where the event is and honestly I dont know a lot of people ( Which is why Im looking at events )
Thanks for the tip to call other vendors.

http://www.livingwellprograms.org/index.html

This makes me think of BNI (Business Network International)Benefits of MembershipSubstantially increased referrals.
Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation cassette tape giving the "Formula for Success" in BNI, a badge, a vinyl card holder to carry members' business cards, referral slips, marketing materials for your chapter and much, much more.
Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
Quarterly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
Participation in business tradeshows (where you'll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
Free periodic workshops on networking.
And much, much more!!!

What is BNI? and is it worth it to join?

Maggie, Since you are SO new, I really suggest you stick to the basics. Don't put out a lot of money (for things like BNI or the Women's Expo). Find local craft/holiday fairs (where you are spending $20-$30 to participate) if you need customers/hosts. If you spend a bunch of money before you are making money, you are going to get burned out fast. My best advice for your right now is KEEP IT SIMPLE. Pampered Chef is not a quick money making scheme. It is a business you can build and develop and that will likely take more time and energy than you first anticipated. Do the things that are suggested in the online training. Don't throw money at your business -- throw your time, energy and enthusiasm at it. This will make you successful.

all of those fairs \ craft fairs already have someone from PC booked until January :\ ive called evvery church, firehouse, school in a 25 mile radius.

this is 30 to 40 craft fairs. which is why i looked at this expo. It just feels like there are too many PC people who live in a small area. I do not go to church ( atheist ) and I am not part of any organization or school.

I havent been to a doctor eye glass appoinment hairdresser in over 5 years

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry products. The company was founded in 1980 and has a mission to help people discover new and delicious ways to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I start a Pampered Chef business at a Women's Expo?

Starting a Pampered Chef business at a Women's Expo is a great opportunity to showcase our products and build your business. You can register as an independent consultant and purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started. Then, you can set up a booth at the Women's Expo and introduce our products to potential customers.

3. What are the benefits of starting a Pampered Chef business at a Women's Expo?

Starting a Pampered Chef business at a Women's Expo can have many benefits. It allows you to reach a large audience of potential customers, build your network, and gain exposure for your business. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase our products and demonstrate how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for others.

4. Do I need any experience or qualifications to start a Pampered Chef business?

No, you do not need any specific experience or qualifications to start a Pampered Chef business. We provide all the training and resources you need to be successful, regardless of your background. Our products are easy to use and our team is always available to support and guide you along the way.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef business successful at a Women's Expo?

To make your Pampered Chef business successful at a Women's Expo, it is important to be prepared and engage with potential customers. Set up an attractive booth with our products on display and offer demonstrations or samples. Be friendly and approachable, and be sure to collect contact information from interested customers for follow-up after the event. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to entice customers to make a purchase at the expo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rchamelin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • Jessamary