• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the Women in Business Fair - Saturday at the Local Mall

In summary, the Women in Business Fair is an event that aims to support and showcase female entrepreneurs and professionals. It is open to all women, both business owners and those interested in starting their own business. The fair features a diverse range of businesses from various industries, and attendees can get involved by exhibiting, attending as a guest, volunteering, or spreading the word. While there is a fee to attend, discounts and scholarships may be available for those in need.
jenniann
My cluster is working a women in business fair at the local mall this Saturday. I was making up my host and recruiting packet for this and I was wondering if any of you had any ideas of any extra stuff to put in them. My main focus is going to be the recruiting, bookings will be secondary.... Any help is appreiciated, I want to make this a great success!!

1. Fliers with information about the event, such as time, place, and purpose. 2. Pre-filled out name tags for each attendee.3. Create a hashtag for the event that attendees can use on social media to promote the event.4. Provide maps of the mall and information about nearby parking.5. List of local resources for women in business, such as business associations, mentorship programs, and small business support groups. 6. A list of speakers and their topics if applicable.7. A list of sponsors and their contributions.8. Handouts or pamphlets with facts and figures about the importance of women in business.9. A list of exhibitors and what they have to offer.10. Goodie bags with promotional items, such as pens, mugs, and t-shirts.

Hey there! That's so exciting that you'll be working at a women in business fair this Saturday. It's always great to see businesses supporting and empowering women.In terms of your host and recruiting packet, here are a few ideas that might help make it a success:1. Include a personalized letter or note. People are more likely to respond positively when they feel like they're being personally addressed. So, consider adding a short note or letter to your packet, explaining why you're passionate about your business and why you think others should join too.2. Include success stories or testimonials. People love hearing about other people's success stories, especially when it comes to business opportunities. So, if you have any success stories or testimonials from current team members, be sure to include them in your packet. It adds credibility and can inspire others to join.3. Add a call to action. Don't just provide information, make sure to include a clear call to action. For example, ask them to schedule a follow-up meeting with you or to fill out a contact form if they're interested in learning more.4. Include a small gift or sample. People love freebies, so consider including a small gift or sample of your product in the packet. It can pique their interest and make them more likely to want to learn more about your business.5. Make it visually appealing. Don't just throw together a plain packet with text. Use colors, images, and graphics to make it visually appealing and stand out from the other materials at the fair.Best of luck at the fair! I'm sure with your enthusiasm and these added touches, it will be a great success.

1. What is the purpose of the Women in Business Fair?

The Women in Business Fair is an event dedicated to showcasing and supporting female entrepreneurs and professionals. It provides a platform for women to network, promote their businesses, and gain valuable insights and resources to help them thrive in their careers.

2. Who can participate in the Women in Business Fair?

The fair is open to all women who own or work for a business, as well as those who are interested in starting their own business. It is also open to the general public who want to support and learn from women in business.

3. What types of businesses are featured at the Women in Business Fair?

The fair features a diverse range of businesses, including but not limited to: small businesses, online shops, service-based businesses, network marketing businesses, and non-profits. The focus is on promoting and empowering women in all industries.

4. How can I get involved with the Women in Business Fair?

There are several ways to get involved with the fair. You can become an exhibitor and showcase your business, attend as a guest to network and learn from other women, or volunteer to help with the event. You can also spread the word and invite your friends and colleagues to attend.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Women in Business Fair?

Yes, there is a small fee to attend the fair as a guest or exhibitor. This fee helps cover the costs of organizing and hosting the event, as well as providing resources and support for women in business. However, scholarships and discounts may be available for those who need financial assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nene960