• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So Excited! My Free Stoneware Arrived!

In summary, Jessica is excited to have received two free pieces of stoneware for qualifying in her first 30 days with Pampered Chef. She got the cranberry DCB and rectangular baker, adding to her white DCB. She earned $200 so far and still has until October 14th to earn more. Her family helped her achieve her goal of four shows with sales over $1250. Jessica encourages others to keep working towards their goals, as the rewards are worth it. She also lives near Wahoo, Nebraska, and has qualified for her two free pieces of stoneware.
pc_jessica
im so excited i just got my 2 FREE pieces of stoneware for qualifying in my first 30 days!!! i got the cranberry DCB, and the cranberry rectangular baker...i already have the white DCB, but I couldn't resist getting another one when it was FREE!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! How many Pampered Chef Dollars did you earn? $100??

so far in my first 30 days, i got $200 ($100 for 4 shows, $100 for $1250 in 30 days), and I still have until October 14th to earn more!!! hopefully i get more! i spent what i already earned on the new sample packages and supplies for the new season :S

But you are out of your 30 days already correct? I am still in my 30 days and trying like crazy to get 4 shows booked and hoping for the $1,250 in sales for those 2 free pieces! I really want the DCB for my Sept. shows, but at this point I refuse to buy it if I can maybe earn it!

Heather, you can earn PC Dollars for achievements in your first 90 days, but you can earn extra for things that you do in your first 30 days. :)Way to go Jessica!!! $200 is AWESOME!!! Give yourself a pat on the back. Or better yet, make your hubby take you out to dinner to celebrate. (He has to pay, of course!) LOL

Way to GO! Congratulations! You are off to a great start!

Sheila said:
Heather, you can earn PC Dollars for achievements in your first 90 days, but you can earn extra for things that you do in your first 30 days. :)

Way to go Jessica!!! $200 is AWESOME!!! Give yourself a pat on the back. Or better yet, make your hubby take you out to dinner to celebrate. (He has to pay, of course!) LOL

haha we did celebrate! my 30 days ended on the 14th (last friday) we went to dinner!! and he let me get dessert!!!
im just so happy i was able to pull off my 4 shows lol i was gone for a week and half during that time, and then due to the swine flue i was confined to my house for a week! so i only had about 2.5 weeks to have 4 shows!! but i did it, my family was great and helped alot!! and i even went over the $1250, so i'm close to getting that next goal of $2500!!!

topchef.heather said:
But you are out of your 30 days already correct? I am still in my 30 days and trying like crazy to get 4 shows booked and hoping for the $1,250 in sales for those 2 free pieces! I really want the DCB for my Sept. shows, but at this point I refuse to buy it if I can maybe earn it!

yup im out of the first 30 days! when does your 30 days end?? i figured that for each of the 4 shows i needed to have at least $312.50 in guest sales to reach the $1250! and all my shows were higher than that. tell everyone you know you are trying to qualify and that you need their help. thats what i did, even my grandma who is against direct sales bought stuff because she wanted to help me!!!
do you have 4 shows lined up yet??? remember catalog shows count too! since i was out of town and contained to my house for so long, i ended up having 2 catalog shows just so i could get my 4 shows in!
don't give up, keep plugin away!! the two free pieces are totally worth it, plus all those PC$!!!! that is how i got my fall samples, i didn't have to pay any $ out my pocket!! however if you don't qualify in your 30 days, you can host your own show in september and get 60% off stoneware! that would be super cheap!
good luck on qualifying, hope you make it!!!

Congrats! Jessica,

but it's Wahoo! remember where you live...

I wonder if PC people know how close you actually live to Wahoo, Nebraska!

I wonder if they realize there is a town called Wahoo!

Judybabe said:
Congrats! Jessica,

but it's Wahoo! remember where you live...

I wonder if PC people know how close you actually live to Wahoo, Nebraska!

I wonder if they realize there is a town called Wahoo!

haha thats true!!! okay wahoo i qualified!! and im about 20 mins from Wahoo-(ing) everyday!!! lol

You should go over and get your picture taken in front of the town sign. You know it used to be the mailing address for David Letterman!PS, they have a great bulk food/spice store, it's called the Wahoo Warehouse!

They also sell wedding gowns there...

Congrats Jessica, that's awesome!!!

Wahoo! Congratulations.

pc_jessica said:
yup im out of the first 30 days! when does your 30 days end?? i figured that for each of the 4 shows i needed to have at least $312.50 in guest sales to reach the $1250! and all my shows were higher than that. tell everyone you know you are trying to qualify and that you need their help. thats what i did, even my grandma who is against direct sales bought stuff because she wanted to help me!!!
do you have 4 shows lined up yet??? remember catalog shows count too! since i was out of town and contained to my house for so long, i ended up having 2 catalog shows just so i could get my 4 shows in!
don't give up, keep plugin away!! the two free pieces are totally worth it, plus all those PC$!!!! that is how i got my fall samples, i didn't have to pay any $ out my pocket!! however if you don't qualify in your 30 days, you can host your own show in september and get 60% off stoneware! that would be super cheap!
good luck on qualifying, hope you make it!!!

My problem of course is trying to get the 4 shows lined up. I do have my Grand Opening scheduled for the 29th and another show booked for the 2nd. Other than that, I handed out a few catalogs to a friend for a catalog show, but she hasn't told me that she has gotten any orders yet. My 30 days is up on Sept. 11th I think. And yes I was going to hold out for the 60% off, but the DCB isn't offered as part of the special. So anyway, congrats to you and I'll just keep chuggin' away!

1. How long does it take for the free stoneware to arrive?

The free stoneware typically takes 2-4 weeks to arrive, depending on your location and shipping method. If you have not received your stoneware after 4 weeks, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is the free stoneware safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the stoneware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I choose the type of stoneware I receive for free?

Unfortunately, the type of stoneware sent for free is chosen at random and cannot be selected. However, we guarantee that all our stoneware is of high quality and will be a valuable addition to your kitchen.

4. I received my free stoneware broken, what should I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team with a photo of the broken stoneware and your order information. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible.

5. Can I return or exchange the free stoneware?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for the free stoneware. However, if you are unsatisfied with your stoneware for any reason, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat