• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Make TPC for Sales with Just 32 Minutes Left?

In summary, Shana has successfully submitted $55,200 in sales at 11:28 central time, and is now the Director. Congratulations to her and everyone else on their accomplishments!
ShanaSmith
Silver Member
I offically got TPC for sales. And with time to spare. Nothing like cutting it close. $55,200 in sales submitted at 11:28 central time. Yipes! I knew I was going to get it, but it is so nice to be done.

And YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment!

Thank you, I am doing a happy dance at my desk still!

Congratulations!!

I know what you mean about cutting it close...I just submitted a $3000.00 fundraiser - TO KEEP ACTIVE - at 11:59!!!

Since we are tooting our own horn I will join in. I JUST MADE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!

Good for you, I hope you love it. Isn't this the best job in the world! Yipes Harrle, now that scares me. Congrats on a Great fundraiser!

ShanaSmith said:
I offically got TPC for sales. And with time to spare. Nothing like cutting it close. $55,200 in sales submitted at 11:28 central time. Yipes! I knew I was going to get it, but it is so nice to be done.

And YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

You submitted $55,200 in sales at 11:28??? Man, you're good!! :)

Okay, just teasing...I knew what you meant :) Congratulations!!

Wouldn't that be a nice pay check!

Congratulatiosn Shana and Sharon!!

All of your accomplishments keep me plugging away ... someday it will be my turn. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!! I will definitely cheer you on at Conference.:)

Congratulations!! It just helps to show people like me that it can be done with hard work and determination! Way to go!!

Congratulations!! What an accomplishment!!!:D

Congratulations, Shana!!!! Last minute works just as well. Isn't it a relief??? Now I just wish it would all show up on the TPC calculator! Way to go!!

Sharon---WAY TO GO!!! Congrats on an exciting accomplishment. Directorship is awesome!!!:)

Congrats Shana! THat's exciting:)

WOW! That's awesome! Congratulations!

Congrats everyone!!!

Congrats Shana! And I thought I was stressed! I can not IMAGINE it dragging out to the last minute! My luck my internet connection would go down or something. LOL :eek:

Congratulations Shana! Do we get to see you at conference? Wave 3 right?
Ginny Syphax

Kitchen2u said:
Do we get to see you at conference?

With your new RING?

Ginny

Congratulations all! Way to go!

YUP! I will be Proudly walking the stage, Wave Three! Thanks everybody!

Just in case any of you fabulous achievers haven't seen them yet, there are threads in all 3 Conference Wave areas to post your achievement, so that everyone here knows who to cheer extra loudly for at Conference. It's easier to have a list in one place, than to scour many, many threads. :) (I'm lazy that way.)

And--
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congratulations to all!!!

Great job Shana I knew you could do it.
Shana is my Director and she is really motivating and silly, she keeps us all going and keeps it not so serious.
I did a jig for ya.
O

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY TO GO SHANA!!!!
Can't wait to see you "strutting" across that stage!!!!!!

Thanks everybody. Olivia, you are the first on the team to know! I appriciate your support!
Can't wait to see Ginny and Melissa at conf!

1. What is "With 32 Minutes to Spare!"?

"With 32 Minutes to Spare!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes that can be made in just 32 minutes or less.

2. How many recipes are included in "With 32 Minutes to Spare!"?

There are over 100 recipes in "With 32 Minutes to Spare!", including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert options.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores. They are also easy to substitute if needed.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications included in "With 32 Minutes to Spare!"?

Yes, "With 32 Minutes to Spare!" includes recipes for various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. It also offers modifications for those with allergies or other dietary needs.

5. Can beginners in the kitchen easily follow the recipes in "With 32 Minutes to Spare!"?

Absolutely! "With 32 Minutes to Spare!" is designed for both experienced cooks and beginners. The recipes are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Kitchen Diva