• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Your Journey to Becoming a PC Consultant - Learn How Here!

In summary, Kathylynn contacted PC through the website, and is waiting for a response. She is getting ready to have a kitchen show and a party.
Kathylynn
Hello, I hope it's okay that I am posting here, since I am not yet a PC consultant, but greatly wish to become one!

I contacted PC through the website and am waiting for the person they told me would contact me, to contact me lol I left a message on her phone, but I haven't heard anything.

I am not trying to be pushy at all. I am not certain if she is even still doing PC, since I haven't been to a show (I only went through the website) and we're pretty new in the area. I live on a military base, and so far I haven't heard anything from any other PC consultants at all (though many Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, lol etc...)

So how long should I wait to hear from her, and if I don't, what do I do then? I'd really love to get started!

Thanks!

Hi! That's fantastic that you're interested in becoming a consultant. Where do you live?

Stephanie S said:
Hi! That's fantastic that you're interested in becoming a consultant. Where do you live?

Near Sumter, South Carolina.

Congrats on making the decision to get started! How long have you been waiting to hear from her? You left a message on her answering machine? Hopefully you'll hear something soon. I know when I was thinking about getting started, I wanted everything to happen NOW, NOW, NOW! If I can answer any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me. I check email pretty frequently. I've been a consultant for 2 years and I LOVE it! I'm really excited for you! Plus, hopefully you heard that there's a special new consultant bonus going on right now where if you "qualify" (submit your first four shows or $1250 in sales) before the end of July then you'll get an extra $80 in products totally free (two Woven Selections pieces).

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer. Congratulations! :)

I can sign you up if you wantIf you dont hear from the person that you left the message for, email me at [email protected]
I would love to sign you up and answer any questions that you have.
Thanks

kolette

She got back to me!She just called, we talked for about an hour (she's really nice!) She's going to send me an email with her number and everything, and then Monday evening I'm going down for the cluster meeting!

I'm so excited!! :D :D :D

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
welcome!Kathylynn,
Congrats on becoming a PC consultant. I'm sure the lady you contacted will give you a call back. I don't know why she wouldn't. I also live on a military base. Is your husband in the military? Which branch? My husband is in the air force. I've noticed that Pampered Chef is very popular at this base. I'm not sure how popular it is on other bases. I would imagine it is. I know how it is to move all the time with military. I know few PC consultants that have moved their businesses when its time to go to a new base and they do very well.
I've attached a few documents I got from this website. They are great ideas to do while you are waiting to get started. If that lady doesn't happen to get back to you let me know and I would love to help you get started. This website is a great way to get info, ask questions, and get a ton of wonderful ideas for your PC business. Welcome!

Janel Kelly
(701)727-9151
[email protected]

Attachments

• 118waystogetbookings.doc
    41 KB · Views: 650
  • newcustomerflier.doc
    79 KB · Views: 721
  • things to do while you wait for your kit.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 559
Thank you so much! That is all very helpful!

Well, I'm official!I spoke to my director last night, and I went online and signed my agreement--my starter package is in the mail and I already have two Kitchen shows and two catalog shows set up!

I'm having a kitchen show at my house 2 July ("Cook With Your Kids"--since it's a Weekend Duty weekend and most of the spouses won't have a husband at home to watch the kids, so I figured we'd do kid foods like pizza and homemade stovetop mac-and-cheese); and then my neighbor said she's been looking for a PC consultant and that she'd host a party; my mom and sister both work in big offices full of women so they'll take catalogs and I am certain they will get more than $150 in orders there!

YEA! :D I'm so excited!

Congratulations!~Congratulations Kathylynn! I know when I started a few months ago, I wanted everything to happen the same day. I instantly wanted all of my stuff and also wanted to start working on my website. Everything just couldn't happen fast enough!! :D I would definitely go to the Office Max website and start looking at what u are going to order for your business. We get a discount on products there so make sure you know the code before you submit the order! Good Luck!

Kathylynn said:
I spoke to my director last night, and I went online and signed my agreement--my starter package is in the mail and I already have two Kitchen shows and two catalog shows set up!

I'm having a kitchen show at my house 2 July ("Cook With Your Kids"--since it's a Weekend Duty weekend and most of the spouses won't have a husband at home to watch the kids, so I figured we'd do kid foods like pizza and homemade stovetop mac-and-cheese); and then my neighbor said she's been looking for a PC consultant and that she'd host a party; my mom and sister both work in big offices full of women so they'll take catalogs and I am certain they will get more than $150 in orders there!

YEA! :D I'm so excited!
Congrats!! That is so great that you already have those shows lined up. Good for you! Plus, you're obviously VERY enthusiastic about it and that'll be contagious to other people. I've done a bunch of Cooking with Kids/Mommy and Me shows and they're fun....but chaotic. THey're definitely NOT like real shows because you don't get to go through all the info you'd usually talk about. Moms are busy helping their kids. And doing really indepth demos is kind of hard. Even if you do go into a lot of detail about those things, nobody listens, I've found.

A couple suggestions.....whatever you decide to do as the recipe, have each kid's ingredients already measured out for them (I have them in Dixie Cups) maybe even lined up in front of where they'll be working. That'll save some time because you won't be distributing all the ingredients one by one. And you definitely have a limited amount of time to work with when you have kids as your audience. The quicker the better. I've frequently done the Tic Tac Toe Pizza and the S'Mores Brownie Bites from the new kids cookbook ("Let's Eat"). You probably don't have that cookbook yet, but if you think you'll do lots of kids shows, I would invest in it. AND another thing I did is I typed up a list of some great products for kids. I'll attach it to this post. That way, if I don't have a chance to talk about everything, at least it's on paper for them to read when it's not so hectic.

Since this will be your very first show, go easy on yourself! It'll be MUCH more hectic than a regular kitchen show. It won't be too relaxing for the parents since they'll be dealing with their kids, but a good booking tool will be to promote a "parents' night out" show with just grown ups that they can host so they CAN have a night out where it'll be more relaxing. I've done shows with 2 and 3 year olds and some with 1st graders and it can be crazy, but FUN! My main objective is that the kids have fun.

Good luck! Let me know if I can answer any questions about that. :)

I don't know why it's not letting me upload the attachment. I'll try again.

Nope, it's not working. :mad: :mad:

Becky

Thanks so much for the ideas! I am thinking of doing pizza (letting the older kids top it), stovetop homemade macaroni and cheese (letting older kids stir the roux and grate the cheese), and then cupcakes in ice cream cones (which I'll bake off ahead of time, and then sit the kids with frosting and all sorts of decorations).

Can you email me that list? [email protected]**NoSpam (so I don't get picked up by a spam bot).

Our base's flying hours just got extended, so most of the husbands have weekend duty when I am having this party, so if I didn't have kids coming the moms wouldn't be able to go. Plus we've all got young kids about the same age.

GREAT idea about advertising a "parents night out" that night--maybe I'll do it Parent's Night Out Decadent Desserts and do like, banana split floats and chocolate dipped strawberries. What do you think?

As soon as my email seems to work, I'll email it directly to you. I'm having some weird problem today where I can get on the internet, but not email. So I'll try again later. And I'll keep trying if that doesn't work. :)

apamperedoneIf you still are interested in signing on please give me a call. My cell number is 330 692 2002. I love what I do and you will too! :) I would love to discuss this with you.

What is "Wish to Become a Recruit"?

"Wish to Become a Recruit" is a program designed to help individuals who are interested in joining the military make informed decisions and take the necessary steps to become a recruit.

Who is eligible to participate in "Wish to Become a Recruit"?

Anyone who is considering joining the military can participate in "Wish to Become a Recruit." This includes high school students, college students, and adults who are interested in enlisting.

What are the benefits of participating in "Wish to Become a Recruit"?

By participating in "Wish to Become a Recruit," individuals will gain a better understanding of the different branches of the military, the enlistment process, and the requirements for joining. They will also have access to resources and guidance to help them make informed decisions about their military career.

How can I get involved in "Wish to Become a Recruit"?

You can get involved in "Wish to Become a Recruit" by contacting your local military recruitment office or by visiting the official website of the program. You can also attend informational events or workshops hosted by the program.

Is there a cost to participate in "Wish to Become a Recruit"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Wish to Become a Recruit." The program is free and open to anyone who is interested in joining the military.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • Cape_PC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies