• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tackling 24 Bookings in 24 Hours - My Challenge!

In summary, the "Tackling 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" challenge was created by a team of consultants who wanted to push themselves and showcase the value of Pampered Chef products. The challenge involves booking 24 parties in 24 hours, utilizing social media, incentives, and teamwork to reach this goal. Some challenges were faced, but were overcome by adapting and staying organized. The advice for other consultants is to plan ahead, have a strong support system, stay positive, and have fun with the challenge.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Tomorrow I'm tackling my first 24 bookings in 24 hours, I'm really excited!!!

I've already emailed a few of my HO leads that were email only who have been non-responsive thus far about it and told them they were getting "advanced notice" as I wanted them to have ample time to check their email and reply... hopefully that will light their fire!

I will post my results Wed evening!! :D

Good luck! Can't wait to see how you do!

Thanks! I am a bit nervous b/c I have not been good with getting on the phone and following up with customers, so I am hoping this doesn't flop, but it's got me excited and I'm pumped so that's half the battle (if not more, right?) lol.

Yes, your positive attitude will make a huge difference!

Best wishes!

1. How did you come up with the idea for the "Tackling 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" challenge?

The idea for this challenge came from our team's desire to push ourselves and reach new goals. We also wanted to showcase the versatility and value of Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

2. Can you give us a brief overview of the challenge and how it works?

The challenge involves booking 24 parties in 24 hours. This means reaching out to potential hosts, scheduling and confirming party dates, and setting up a plan to meet the sales goal for each party. The goal is to book at least one party every hour for 24 hours straight.

3. What are some of the strategies you used to successfully complete this challenge?

Some of the strategies we used included utilizing social media to reach out to potential hosts, creating incentives for hosts to book parties, and offering special deals and promotions during the 24-hour period. We also had a team of consultants working together to support and motivate each other throughout the challenge.

4. Did you face any challenges during the 24-hour period and how did you overcome them?

Yes, we faced some challenges such as potential hosts being unavailable or declining to host a party. However, we quickly adapted and focused on reaching out to other potential hosts. We also made sure to stay organized and keep track of our progress throughout the 24 hours.

5. What advice do you have for other consultants who want to take on this challenge?

My advice would be to plan ahead and have a strong support system in place before starting the challenge. It's also important to stay positive and motivated, even when facing setbacks. And most importantly, have fun with it and remember that it's all about showcasing the amazing products and opportunities that Pampered Chef has to offer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • cheflaurie