• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday Sale: 191 Emails Sent - Wish Me Luck!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Black Friday sale is a special promotion offering exclusive discounts on their products. It will take place on November 26th, with some deals potentially available earlier. To access the deals, you must be subscribed to their email list and there may be restrictions on certain products or deals. The Black Friday deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
whiteyteresa
I just sent 191 e-mails for Black Friday Sale

I know that I am late sending it out

On October 30th my computer crashed and this is all the e-mails addresses that I could get my hands on from past events/shows. It took me this long to put them into my new computer (got the new computer finally up and running last Monday.

So wish me luck because now I have to pay for this computer.

:chef:

Good luck! That's too bad about all your contacts.

So sorry you lost all of those contacts. That really sucks. But, good luck with your sale. Out of that many emails, something will give! :)

I lost my PC too and all my contacts :(. Fortunatley I had them mostly all saved at evite.com. I just had to add a few dozen to keep it up to date.

Good luck!

Don't you all have your contacts saved on your PWS Customer Connection? That's how I manage my contacts and it's foolproof!

I also back up my Outlook every now and again.

Which Reminds me....

1. What is the Pampered Chef Black Friday sale?

The Pampered Chef Black Friday sale is a special promotion that offers exclusive discounts and deals on our products. It is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at discounted prices.

2. When is the Black Friday sale taking place?

The Black Friday sale will take place on Friday, November 26th. However, some deals may be available earlier, so be sure to keep an eye out for our emails and social media posts.

3. How can I access the Black Friday deals?

In order to access the Black Friday deals, you will need to sign up for our email list. We will be sending out 191 emails during the sale period, so make sure you are subscribed to stay updated on the latest deals.

4. Are there any restrictions on the Black Friday deals?

There may be some restrictions on certain products or deals, such as limited quantities or specific sale periods. Please refer to the individual deal emails for more information.

5. Can I combine Black Friday deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, Black Friday deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, our Black Friday deals are already deeply discounted, so you are still getting a great deal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
daniellemorgan
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies