• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish Me Luck! Tonight's Host Is Very Interested!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant's worries and concerns for an upcoming show, including using a new recipe and catering to a mostly Hispanic audience. The consultant receives advice to relax and have fun, and the show ends up being a success with multiple bookings and potential recruits. The consultant is also pleased with the sales from the show.
DebbieJ
I am so worried about this show. My host is very interested in the business. I am doing a new recipe that I've never done at a show before (but I did practice :) ). I just want it all to go right.

So send the good thoughts my way, please! :):):)

You will do great! I tend to let my hosts pick the recipes so I have usually only made it once or twice. It always goes great! And remember you are only human! Making mistakes and following the recipe just proves it!

Making mistakes let's your Host and the Guests know that they too can do this business. If you're too good, people don't think what you do can be replicated.

It's also a mostly Hispanic show, so I'm worried about bridging the cultural divide. I talked to one of my Hispanic sister consultants yesterday so I'm just a little overwhelmed about it all right now. :confused:

I gave away a show to her last weekend b/c the hostess wanted the show conducted in Spanish and didn't want to translate for me. That show is at $1300 with 3 bookings and one recruit lead. :eek:

So now I feel like I have to make up for it.

Debbie - relax and don't be nervous and rigid (easier said than done huh?)

I got SO many compliments at my 2nd cooking show Thurs. night that the guests had fun and thought I had been doing things for years because I was relaxed, joked around and went with the flow. They commented that so many other PC consultants were so step-by-step and rigid that they felt they couldn't ask questions.

I also got out from "behind my table" a lot and passed things from my TTA around and let them "touch and feel" the items. (I assured them I'd wash them before the next show - LOL!) They seemed to like "trying" things like the new measuring spoon, feeling the new basting brush, checking out the saute pan, etc.

If I didn't know something, I tell them, give me a minute and I'll go look it up. (I keep the policy manual tucked in my bag). I keep a few product sheets with too (cookware and knives) and the rest I say I'd be glad to get back to them on! :)

...just my personal experiences. I know before I signed (have owned PC for 13 years) I watched MANY, MANY shows and consultants and made sure I signed under a consultant I knew ran her business honestly and also one that I could see was relaxed and had fun with her shows. After seeing so many shows, I knew the business would succeed if the person was personable and fun.

DebbieJ said:
It's also a mostly Hispanic show, so I'm worried about bridging the cultural divide. I talked to one of my Hispanic sister consultants yesterday so I'm just a little overwhelmed about it all right now. :confused:

I gave away a show to her last weekend b/c the hostess wanted the show conducted in Spanish and didn't want to translate for me. That show is at $1300 with 3 bookings and one recruit lead. :eek:

So now I feel like I have to make up for it.

Wow - can't give you advice on Spanish shows - sorry! Except, still, relax and have fun the best you can!

If she is interested she will sign no matter how the show goes!! Good luck! :D

UPDATE:

Show went well. Everyone except for my host (and a few others who showed up AFTER the demo) were PC virgins.

I didn't talk Stoneware at all, focused on cookware and knives. Made the new Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups at my host's request. They LOVED the Citrus Press.

So now not only is my host interested, but so is her SIL! O.M.G.!!! My host is a bit more hesitant b/c she found out she got a promotion which will require a little bit more traveling, but if she doesn't sign, then her SIL will for sure.

There were FIVE bookings (well, three yes and two said they would host later) plus another family member I met at a previous show that would obviously now have it with one of them. So really SIX! So they'd be off to a great start!

They are both coming to our Team Meeting on Monday night to come check things out, so I better remember to bring consultant agreements!!!! :):):)

Thanks for all your good wishes--I had a fun night!

p.s. The show is at $439 with nine orders (and everyone paid me, too!!), which is really unheard of for this kind of show, so I'm pleased sales-wise as well!

great job!! AND how exciting!

That is awesome! Sounds like it was a great show.

Congrats!!!

Fantastic, way to go.

I am so happy for you Debbie! I hope you get them both! Make sure you tell them that they can be an extra support for each other if they sign at the same time...

Yeah Deb!! Good Luck tonight!!!:D

That's exciting Debbie! Congrats:)

They didn't show! UGH!

So now I'll have to call them today. We'll see what happens.

DebbieJ said:
They didn't show! UGH!

So now I'll have to call them today. We'll see what happens.

I have a gal who has done that to me twice! SOOO frustrating!

What is "Wish Me Luck! Tonight's Host Is Very Interested!"?

"Wish Me Luck! Tonight's Host Is Very Interested!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to wish their host good luck on their upcoming party. It implies that the host is excited and interested in the party, which can help increase sales and bookings.

Why is it important to say "Wish Me Luck!" to the host?

Saying "Wish Me Luck!" to the host shows them that you are invested in their party's success and are rooting for them. It also helps build a positive relationship with the host, which can lead to future bookings and referrals.

When should I say "Wish Me Luck!" to the host?

You can say "Wish Me Luck!" to the host at any point leading up to the party. It can be said during the initial booking, in reminders leading up to the party, or even right before the party starts. The important thing is to make sure the host knows you are wishing them luck.

What other phrases can be used to wish the host luck?

Other similar phrases that can be used include "Good luck with your party!", "Wishing you a successful party!", or "Hope your party is a huge success!". The key is to convey your support and enthusiasm for the host's party.

Can I use "Wish Me Luck!" for virtual parties?

Yes! "Wish Me Luck!" can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. It is a great way to show your support and excitement for the host, regardless of the format of the party. You can even say it in the virtual party invitation or during the party itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefliz