• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I understand the purpose of a wish list and the use of it for booking shows. What I don't understand is the purpose of using it in P3. Can anybody fill me in?

Thanks,

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
Because when you have it entered in P3, you have constant access to the host's wishlist. If they order it, it comes off their wishlist. If you were in need of bookings you could cross check the host special to their wishlist and realize they still want something that happens to be on special (or technically, everything is always 50% off to qualifying hosts) you can call them.
Basically I believe it's just so you have the list handy.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I've never used it, but I think you can print up a report, so that when something is the host special or on sale (like SA or Stoneware) you can contact all of those who have it on their wish list.

But that's just what I'm thinking...

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Thanks Becky and Gracie! Much appreciated.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I've only used it a couple of times, when a guest either a) postpones an order or b) reduces her order and wants to get the other items later.

SueAdx

Feb 9, 2010
I have people fill it completely and use it exactly as mentioned above. I call when there is a guest special or host special that is on their list. I have generated several last minute orders this way.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
How do you search for specific products on Wish Lists?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
How do you search for specific products on Wish Lists?

In P3, go to reports, and and choose Wish List. It will give you choices - you can search by name, category, or individual item #'s.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies
Views
Brenda Rutko
Replies
Views
CarlaSanders
Replies
Views