• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Purpose of a Wish List in P3?

In summary, a Wish List in P3 is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to create a list of desired items for future purchase. It can be accessed through a Pampered Chef account and items can be added by clicking the "Add to Wish List" button on the product page. The list can be shared with others through email or social media. Having a Wish List helps with organization and makes it easier for others to know what gifts to give. The list can be edited at any time through the Wish List page on the website.
RMDave
Gold Member
I understand the purpose of a wish list and the use of it for booking shows. What I don't understand is the purpose of using it in P3. Can anybody fill me in?

Thanks,

Because when you have it entered in P3, you have constant access to the host's wishlist. If they order it, it comes off their wishlist. If you were in need of bookings you could cross check the host special to their wishlist and realize they still want something that happens to be on special (or technically, everything is always 50% off to qualifying hosts) you can call them.
Basically I believe it's just so you have the list handy.

I've never used it, but I think you can print up a report, so that when something is the host special or on sale (like SA or Stoneware) you can contact all of those who have it on their wish list.

But that's just what I'm thinking...

Thanks Becky and Gracie! Much appreciated.

I've only used it a couple of times, when a guest either a) postpones an order or b) reduces her order and wants to get the other items later.

I have people fill it completely and use it exactly as mentioned above. I call when there is a guest special or host special that is on their list. I have generated several last minute orders this way.

How do you search for specific products on Wish Lists?

RMDave said:
How do you search for specific products on Wish Lists?

In P3, go to reports, and and choose Wish List. It will give you choices - you can search by name, category, or individual item #'s.

1. What is a Wish List in P3?

A Wish List in P3 is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to create a list of items they would like to purchase in the future. It is similar to a registry or gift list, but it is not limited to special occasions.

2. How do I create a Wish List in P3?

To create a Wish List in P3, you will need to have a Pampered Chef account. Once you are logged in, you can navigate to the "Wish List" tab on the website and click "Create New Wish List." You can then add items to your Wish List by browsing the website and clicking the "Add to Wish List" button on the product page.

3. Can I share my Wish List with others?

Yes, you can share your Wish List with others by clicking the "Share" button on your Wish List page. You can then choose to share your list via email or social media. This is a great way to let others know what items you are interested in from Pampered Chef.

4. What is the benefit of having a Wish List in P3?

A Wish List in P3 allows you to keep track of the items you are interested in purchasing from Pampered Chef. It also makes it easier for others to know what gifts you would like for special occasions. Additionally, having a Wish List can help you stay organized and focused on the items you truly want.

5. Can I edit my Wish List in P3?

Yes, you can edit your Wish List in P3 at any time. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your Wish List page. From there, you can add or remove items, adjust quantities, and make any other changes you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies