• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Wish List: Share & Get What You Want!

In summary, Kristin created a wish list for the group to use. She recommends using easier to see colors on forms, especially those with lines or important words. She also recommends selecting colors that are less likely to be difficult for someone with failing eyesight to see.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I know there was another thread about Wish lists. I can't find the one but I made this one so you can all feel free to use it. Just change info on it.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Wish List.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 824
Thanks Kristin!! I LOVE it!

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Kristin!! I LOVE it!
Thanks, I thought it would be nice to have something with the seasonal colors.

Is this a wish list for us or for your customers? hehehe....

jenniferknapp said:
Is this a wish list for us or for your customers? hehehe....
Silly it is for your customers.:p

Ok, good....I think I would run out of room with 10 lines anyway! I like the flyer - I am going to use it.....thanks :)

jenniferknapp said:
Ok, good....I think I would run out of room with 10 lines anyway! I like the flyer - I am going to use it.....thanks :)
Think I should add more lines?

Nope! Because then they might get scared that they don't know of that many things.....it's a psychological thing! Once they see that they are filling the lines up, then they may realize that they need to host a party!!PS: They can always add on the back if they need more room!

jenniferknapp said:
Nope! Because then they might get scared that they don't know of that many things.....it's a psychological thing! Once they see that they are filling the lines up, then they may realize that they need to host a party!!

PS: They can always add on the back if they need more room!
Good Point!!! :D

Great job Kristin!

I wonder if any of you are aware of the fact that folks whose eyes are failing have difficulty seeing the color YELLOW? I learned that when my Mom was
in her mid 80's and beginning to have macular degeneration, and cataract issues. You might want to select easier to see colors on forms, especially those with lines or important words.

Grandmarita said:
I wonder if any of you are aware of the fact that folks whose eyes are failing have difficulty seeing the color YELLOW? I learned that when my Mom was
in her mid 80's and beginning to have macular degeneration, and cataract issues. You might want to select easier to see colors on forms, especially those with lines or important words.

Good point, Grandmarita--my mohter has macular degeneration too!

What items can I add to my wish list?

You can add any items from the Pampered Chef catalog to your wish list, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

How do I share my wish list with others?

To share your wish list, simply click on the "Share" button on your wish list page. You can then choose to share your wish list via email, social media, or by copying the link to your wish list.

Can I edit my wish list after I've shared it?

Yes, you can edit your wish list at any time. However, any changes you make will only be reflected on the shared wish list if you click on the "Update" button after making the changes.

How can I see who has purchased items from my wish list?

You can see who has purchased items from your wish list by checking the "Purchased" tab on your wish list page. This will show you the name of the person who purchased the item and the date it was purchased.

How do I remove an item from my wish list?

To remove an item from your wish list, simply click on the "Remove" button next to the item on your wish list page. The item will then be removed from your wish list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies