• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Wish List be Emailed to Hubbies for Christmas?

In summary, just asking your spouse if there is anything they would like on a Christmas wish list can help avoid any conflict or drama when it comes to gift-giving.
momoffour
Someone told me they had gone to a party where the KC had them fill out a wish list for her to email to their husbands when it gets close to Christmas time. ANyone do this? I would worry it might ruin sales at the show.

Just curious.

Anne

good ideaI have never done this .. but concerned as you... here is an option... ASK THEM when checking out... ask them if there was anything they wanted in future.. that you could put on a Christmas wish list and email their husbands or call their husbands to "help" them christmas shop.

Ooo! I like this idea. I'm interested in hearing if anyone on here has tried it.

I did try it once at a holiday open house I had. I only had one filled out. When I called the person to tell them about it they said they had already bought their gift but thanks anyways. You also have to know if this group is ok to do it with incase they dont celebrate the holidays. You may just have a slip to fill out next to you at your checkout and point it out to the guest as they check out..not making a real big deal out of it? Just a suggestion.

I frequently xerox my checks before depositing and put the copies in the file with my copy of receipts. To save room and copy pages, I just overlap them so that just the name & address is showing. Last year, I looked through my receipts and pulled all that had "wish list" items circled. I matched them with their check and contacted the spouse. I had two men order for their wives for Christmas...out of about 15-20 calls if I remember accurately.

I've started a database with spouse names from checks, etc. I don't have to xerox as many now. Only if I'm in a hurry to deposit and haven't copied them yet. I have a copier at home, so it's not a problem. My suggestion is to just start a spreadsheet or database.

Wish ListI love the new fill-in receipts with the attached wish lists!!!

I tell people to fill them in and give them to me before they leave. I enter them into PP (qty=0) and then can pull up the wish list report at anytime. I also tell them to take my magnetized business card home and put on the fridge with a big arrow pointing at it (that usually gets some chuckles) so that their significant other can contact me for my personal shopping service.

I had a couple of hubbies do it last year... now with year-round online ordering I am hoping that will increase.

do you think it may be possible to actually post the wish lists online like we are able to for bridal shows? if anyone can try this to let us know if it works, that would be great. Then we could all start advertising at show to place their wish lists online...maybe even make little flyers that the wife can place in the husband's briefcase or whatever to hint to him that she has wants and needs just like him!!!

What is the "Wish List" feature and how does it work?

The "Wish List" feature allows customers to create a list of Pampered Chef products they would like to receive as a gift. This list can then be shared with friends and family via email, making it easier for them to purchase gifts for special occasions.

How do I create a "Wish List"?

To create a "Wish List", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and browse our products. When you find an item you want to add to your list, click on the "Add to Wish List" button. You can also add items from your shopping cart or product detail page.

Can I add items from other websites to my "Wish List"?

No, the "Wish List" feature is only available for Pampered Chef products. However, you can add items from our website to your list and then share the list with your loved ones.

How do I share my "Wish List" with my friends and family?

Once you have created your "Wish List", click on the "Share" button. This will generate a unique link that you can copy and paste into an email to send to your loved ones. You can also share the link on social media or send it via text message.

Can I edit or delete items from my "Wish List" after I have shared it?

Yes, you can edit or delete items from your "Wish List" at any time. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and make the necessary changes. The updated list will automatically be updated for anyone who has access to the link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella