• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Finding the Latest Wish List for My Show's Guests

In summary, Beth is using the one that's attached to the write-in sales receipts from last season, and she also uses the OOF on CC to track her shows.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a host who is closing her show tonight at $1330 in sales :D and wants me to include a wish list with each of her guests receipts with all of my information on them. I just looked on CC and found F/W 05's wish list but I guess PC hasn't updated CC with the new one. If someone has found it, would you please clue me in?? :confused: I really want to get these receipts out within the next couple days.
Thanks in advance!

PampMomof3 said:
I have a host who is closing her show tonight at $1330 in sales :D and wants me to include a wish list with each of her guests receipts with all of my information on them. I just looked on CC and found F/W 05's wish list but I guess PC hasn't updated CC with the new one. If someone has found it, would you please clue me in?? :confused: I really want to get these receipts out within the next couple days.
Thanks in advance!
Just use the one that's attached to the write in sales receipts. Most guests don't use them anyway... I hand them to the guests with their receipt and say "this is for you to keep track of what you have and what you still want. Give me a call and I can help you get them all!" This is for those that don't book that night. ;)

Hey Beth! I have thought of that and I do have the one that they sent in the changeover kit but I chose to receive the itemized receipts because I do a lot of fairs and it's just easier to work with. That's the only thing I use those receipts for. At my shows I use the OOF on CC.

Under Downloads at CC, they have the wish list but its not updated yet with S/S 06. I need to get these receipts out.

Any suggestions are welcome!! Thanks again Beth!! :)

What is a wish list and why is it important for my show's guests?

A wish list is a list of desired products that guests can create for themselves at your show. It allows them to keep track of the products they are interested in and helps you as the consultant to understand their preferences. This can be helpful when recommending products and planning future shows.

How can I access the latest wish list for my show's guests?

You can access the latest wish list for your show's guests by logging into your consultant website and clicking on "My Shows". From there, select the specific show and click on "View Wish List" to see the most up-to-date list of your guests' desired products.

Can I update or edit my show's guest wish list?

As the consultant, you have the ability to add or remove items from your show's guest wish list. You can do this by selecting the specific show and clicking on "Edit Wish List". From there, you can make any necessary changes and save them for your guests to see.

What if a guest adds an item to their wish list after the show?

If a guest adds an item to their wish list after the show, you will receive an email notification. You can then update the wish list accordingly and reach out to the guest to discuss their interest in the added product.

Are there any benefits for guests who create a wish list?

Yes, there are benefits for guests who create a wish list. Not only does it help them keep track of the products they are interested in, but they may also receive special offers or discounts on their wish list items. Additionally, creating a wish list can make it easier for friends and family to purchase gifts for them in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • PamperedchefDaly