• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List Question

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
I have a host who is closing her show tonight at $1330 in sales :D and wants me to include a wish list with each of her guests receipts with all of my information on them. I just looked on CC and found F/W 05's wish list but I guess PC hasn't updated CC with the new one. If someone has found it, would you please clue me in?? :confused: I really want to get these receipts out within the next couple days.
Thanks in advance!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
PampMomof3 said:
I have a host who is closing her show tonight at $1330 in sales :D and wants me to include a wish list with each of her guests receipts with all of my information on them. I just looked on CC and found F/W 05's wish list but I guess PC hasn't updated CC with the new one. If someone has found it, would you please clue me in?? :confused: I really want to get these receipts out within the next couple days.
Thanks in advance!
Just use the one that's attached to the write in sales receipts. Most guests don't use them anyway... I hand them to the guests with their receipt and say "this is for you to keep track of what you have and what you still want. Give me a call and I can help you get them all!" This is for those that don't book that night. ;)

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Hey Beth! I have thought of that and I do have the one that they sent in the changeover kit but I chose to receive the itemized receipts because I do a lot of fairs and it's just easier to work with. That's the only thing I use those receipts for. At my shows I use the OOF on CC.

Under Downloads at CC, they have the wish list but its not updated yet with S/S 06. I need to get these receipts out.

Any suggestions are welcome!! Thanks again Beth!! :)