• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Wedding Shower Wish List? Let Us Help!

In summary, you can put a news (or calendar) item on your PWS with the bride's wish list. Include instructions to them to let you know when they're purchasing something for the bride, by either calling or emailing you. If there is a place for a note on the online order (I don't remember if there is), they could add a note there, too.
PamperedCaniac
Ok, I have been very quiet lately so please forgive me but I do need some help very badly. I am so lost right now and for some reason it is not sitting in my brain what I am doing wrong now! How do people buy off the wish list for a wedding shower if they can not attend the show? Do they just have to call me directly to place an order? Do you guys add everything as a wedding registry for them to look at and make people then call to order it? I am so sorry! Please help me! ha ha ha My director is away on vacation and my host is asking me now :blushing: It is my fault because generally I do it as a bridal registry for people to review and then call me but I never use the pampered chef invites but I am doing this show for someone else that could not and they gave the PC invites. Sorry again. LOL

You can put a news (or calendar) item on your PWS with the bride's wish list. Include instructions to them to let you know when they're purchasing something for the bride, by either calling or emailing you. If there is a place for a note on the online order (I don't remember if there is), they could add a note there, too.

chefann said:
You can put a news (or calendar) item on your PWS with the bride's wish list. Include instructions to them to let you know when they're purchasing something for the bride, by either calling or emailing you. If there is a place for a note on the online order (I don't remember if there is), they could add a note there, too.

Thank you for responding. I finally decided on a solution after reading this and playing with a few ideas in my head (dangerous for me to think).

Thank you SO much!
Dawn

1. How do I create a wish list?

To create a wish list, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can add items to your list by browsing the website or using the search bar. You can also add items directly from the product page by clicking on the "Add to Wish List" button.

2. Can I share my wish list with others?

Yes, you can easily share your wish list with friends and family by clicking on the "Share" button next to your wish list. This will generate a unique link that you can send to others so they can view your list and purchase items from it.

3. How do I edit my wish list?

To edit your wish list, go to the "Wish List" tab and click on the item you wish to edit. From there, you can change the quantity, priority, or even remove the item from your list. You can also edit your wish list by clicking on the "Edit" button next to your list's name.

4. Can I add items from other websites to my wish list?

Currently, our wish list feature only allows you to add items from the Pampered Chef website. However, you can still create a list and share it with others, and they can purchase items from your list on our website.

5. How do I purchase items from someone else's wish list?

To purchase items from someone else's wish list, simply click on the link they have shared with you or go to our website and search for their wish list using their name or email address. From there, you can add items to your cart and proceed to checkout as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovePC1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies