• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List for Shows: What do You Use? Suggestions Wanted

In summary, people prefer to use a downloadable wish list form from Consultant's Corner over the one that is available from the download center at PC's. The form is available in a variety of formats, including a pdf, and can be easily modified by the user.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hi All,
For those of you who use a wish list at shows...do you use the one that's available from the download center at Consultant's Corner? If not, what do you use?
I've looked at the downloadable one, but it just seems so busy for a guest to look at. I thought about bolding my favorites, but couldn't figure out how since it's a pdf.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Cheryl

I got some "sticky notes" type ones from Sticking to Business(.com) they have several designs, I stick them to catalogs, then the guest can restick them when they find what they want. Then I have their wish list to put in P3.

No, I do not use PC's form. Someone handed me one of those once (before I became a consultant) and I couldn't find ANYTHING that I wanted on the silly thing! LOL

I designed my own in Excel. I just tried to upload it here, but for some reason it's telling me that an xls file is an invalid file and won't let me upload it. If you want a copy, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll e-mail it to you. ;)

It's basically a fill-in-the-blank form where they can write in the items that they want vs doing a seek-and-find on the other type of form. ;)

Sheila, someone on here might be able to turn your xls file into a pdf. I can't, because I'm not home until Thursday.

Chef Duck (love the name!), if you go to http://www.pdfescape.com, you can upload the document (using the URL), and make changes there. However, you can't just bold script, you have to white it out, re-type it, and bold it.

All that said, Jewel's idea is one of my favorite tips learned at NC!

Hi Cheryl,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of having a wish list at shows. I personally use the downloadable wish list from the Consultant's Corner, but I understand that it may seem overwhelming to guests. One suggestion I have is to create your own version of the wish list using a simple spreadsheet or table in a word document. This way, you can customize it to your liking and make it more visually appealing for your guests.Another option is to use the "Notes" feature on your phone or tablet to keep track of your guests' wish lists. This way, you can easily refer back to it and make notes during the show without having to juggle a physical wish list.I hope these suggestions help! Happy selling!

1. What is a "Wish List for Shows" and how do I use it?

A "Wish List for Shows" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to make planning and hosting shows easier. It allows you to create a list of products you would like to receive as gifts or to purchase for yourself. To use it, simply log in to your account and click on the "Wish List for Shows" tab. From there, you can add items to your wish list and share it with your guests or consultants.

2. Can I add items from the entire Pampered Chef catalog to my "Wish List for Shows"?

Yes, you can add any item from the current Pampered Chef catalog to your wish list. Simply search for the item you want and click the "Add to Wish List" button next to it. You can also add items that are out of stock, but please note that they may not be available for purchase at the time of your show.

3. How can I share my "Wish List for Shows" with my guests?

To share your wish list with your guests, simply click on the "Share Wish List" button on your wish list page. You can then choose to share it via email, Facebook, or a direct link. Your guests will be able to view your wish list and make purchases or contributions towards gifts for you.

4. Can I make changes to my "Wish List for Shows" after I have shared it?

Yes, you can make changes to your wish list at any time. If you have already shared your wish list, your guests will be able to see the updates you make. However, please note that any changes made after a purchase has been made may not be reflected in the final order.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my "Wish List for Shows"?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wish list. However, we recommend keeping your list to a reasonable number of items to make it easier for your guests to choose gifts for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff