• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Product Cards for Showers? Email Andrea!

In summary, "Need Product Cards" are small cards that feature products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for bridal or baby showers. They can be easily requested through the dedicated consultant, Andrea, and there are different versions available for different types of showers. The number of cards needed will depend on the size of the shower, and they are provided for free by Pampered Chef, with a possible shipping fee for large orders.
amerrigan
Does anyone have a saved document of product cards to use at showers? I have 2 showers this week and would love it if someone had them! you can email it to me at [email protected]

me three - fyi a consultant friend of mine just did a bridal shower and she went to staples and got really pretty white place cards with a silver border. She wrote each item wanted on the front with the item number and price on the back. She stood them up on a table and said it looked really pretty, and they were reasonably priced. As gifts were purchased and she entered them in Pampered Partner, she just wrote the name of the person that bought the item inside the card and gave them all to the bride.

1. What are "Need Product Cards" for showers?

"Need Product Cards" are small cards that feature products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for bridal or baby showers. They include a photo of the product, its name, and a brief description.

2. How can I get "Need Product Cards" for my shower?

You can easily request "Need Product Cards" by emailing Andrea, our dedicated Pampered Chef consultant. She will be happy to provide you with the cards and answer any questions you may have.

3. Are there different types of "Need Product Cards" available?

Yes, there are different versions of "Need Product Cards" for bridal showers and baby showers. Each version features products that are relevant and useful for the specific type of shower.

4. How many "Need Product Cards" should I request for my shower?

The number of "Need Product Cards" you need will depend on the size of your shower and how many guests you are expecting. It is always better to have a few extra cards on hand, so it's recommended to request a few more than you think you will need.

5. Is there a cost for "Need Product Cards"?

No, "Need Product Cards" are provided for free by Pampered Chef. However, there may be a small shipping fee if you are requesting a large number of cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChristyF