• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish I Had Done Better, but Great End Result!

In summary, TracyInteractive shows are a great way to make money. She had a great host and the show went well. She would also recommend using a booking slide.
chef tso
Well, last night was my first "real" show. I've been doing PC since Aug, with mostly catalog parties and fundraisers. Had one show in Oct with 2 in attendance including the hostess!

So my show tonight had about 10 people. I was beyond nervous. Couldn't remember anything I was supposed to say, left out many selling tips and didn't even talk about the food chopper! I made the Fabulous Fajitas in the DCB, and forgot to add the Chipotle! I added it as I was chopping up the chicken, and it still turned out fine (thank goodness!). Also had the After Dinner Mint Triangles pre-made that I took to the show.

Everyone was very nice and would give me tips along the way! The crowd was great and very supportive (may have been the margaritas!) So far the sales are just about $500 with 3 more pending orders, plus I booked 2 shows! I'm very excited about the bookings because if the show didn't generate any, I was thinking of throwing in the towel.

Now, I've just got to get more prepared for the upcoming shows! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Tracy

Interactive shows! Let the guests follow the recipe & make it. That way, if it gets messed up, you can laugh it off and let them improvise ... you don't have to worry about "performing" in front of the crowd! :D

I agree, interactive is a GREAT way to go! Its more fun, easier on you and does a number of things... first, guests tend to buy what they try. So, the more tools they get their hands on, the more likely they are to buy or want them! Second, when they want them, they'll book shows! Third, it makes your job look EASY - who wouldn't want to make money while letting everyone else do the work? :)

When I screw up, I laugh it off and say, "Ok, remember, I am a PAMPERED Chef, not a PERFECT one!"" Or, "See, they'll let anyone do this job!" If you are TOO perfect, people don't think they can do it!Stick with us!! You can do it!!

I remember my first cook show( i always did catty)I was so nervous that my hostess help me out a little and my sales was 2400. by the end of the night i recuit my host and had 4 booking.(and I didn't even use the booking slide) Don't be so hurt on yourself the more cooking shows you do the easier it get.

hard ( not hurt) lol

Thanks for all the encouragement! So happy to have it behind me and even happier to have upcoming shows! This is a great site for motivation!

$2400 for your first show! WOW! That is amazing!

1. How can I improve my performance next time?

To improve your performance, it's important to reflect on what went well and what could have been done better. Consider setting specific goals, seeking feedback from others, and practicing your skills to prepare for future opportunities.

2. What should I do if I feel disappointed with my results?

If you feel disappointed with your results, it's important to acknowledge and accept your feelings. Then, focus on the positive aspects of the outcome and think about what you can learn from the experience. Remember that mistakes and setbacks are opportunities for growth.

3. How can I stay motivated when I don't achieve my desired outcome?

It's natural to feel demotivated when you don't achieve your desired outcome. To stay motivated, remind yourself of your overall goals and the progress you've made. Also, try breaking your goals into smaller, more attainable steps to help you stay focused and motivated.

4. Is it okay to make mistakes?

Yes, it's completely okay to make mistakes. In fact, making mistakes is a crucial part of the learning process. Instead of dwelling on your mistakes, use them as opportunities to learn and improve for next time.

5. How can I celebrate my success despite not achieving my initial goals?

Even if you didn't achieve your initial goals, it's important to still celebrate your success. Take time to recognize and appreciate the hard work and effort you put in. You can also set new, realistic goals to continue progressing towards your desired outcome.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies