• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish I Can Go Again: Exploring Options for Surprise Packs and More

In summary, people who want to go to Chicago this year are not able to because of their job situation, but people who want to go in future years are still able to attend.
milkangel
i now want to go again:cry: but i have a new born and we are now adding on to our hous this spring and into the fall so i guess it will not work. is ther any way i can get the supprise packs? I want more of them. would my director get some? i will ask. who else is not going?

I think you can get your director to order surprise packs for you...I don't know all the details, but I'm sure someone will give you advice (if not on this thread, maybe on the other one!). I wanted to go this year, since I couldn't go last year, but our finances just aren't secure enough and I can't justify the extra expenses this year. I'm going to plan WAY ahead for 2010 though! Hang in there, it'll all be OK!!!

I feel the same way! Just started in Feb and got so excited until I found out the dates. We are traveling across country to see my folks and no way to get back in time to go and unfortunately will have already spent the vacation money. Asking my director to get me some packs as well. NC 2010 I will be there!!!

What are surprise packs, and how do we get extras? How much are they?

the supprise packs range from 25 -50 dollars each . the are basicly have the retierd items in them from whaty they discontinuied or whats on the outlet kinda.

milkangel said:
the supprise packs range from 25 -50 dollars each . the are basicly have the retierd items in them from whaty they discontinuied or whats on the outlet kinda.

Cool! Thanks....and we can purchase these for our team mates who can't attend? Oh, nice.

I think so because my director is getting me some maby 6 of them.

I can't go this year either. Conference falls right in the middle of a no-vacations-allowed period at my day job. I've just started having to work Sundays (in addition to Monday - Friday) and it looks like it's going to get worse before it gets better. :(

I really wanted to go to Chicago but I am preg. and need to save vaca days and all dates have Job work days :( Sad thing is I live in IL so its not like it would be super far.

What is "Wish I Can Go This Year"?

"Wish I Can Go This Year" is a popular event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn an all-expense-paid trip to a luxurious destination.

How can I qualify for "Wish I Can Go This Year"?

To qualify for "Wish I Can Go This Year", you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals vary each year and are announced at the beginning of the qualification period.

What are the benefits of attending "Wish I Can Go This Year"?

Attending "Wish I Can Go This Year" is a great opportunity to network with other consultants, learn new business strategies, and relax in a beautiful location. It is also a reward for your hard work and dedication to your business.

When and where is "Wish I Can Go This Year" held?

The location and dates for "Wish I Can Go This Year" vary each year and are announced at the beginning of the qualification period. Past locations have included tropical destinations and European cities.

How can I track my progress towards qualifying for "Wish I Can Go This Year"?

You can track your progress towards qualifying for "Wish I Can Go This Year" through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. This will show you your sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to meeting the qualification goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • kristina16marie