• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish i can go this year

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
i now want to go again:cry: but i have a new born and we are now adding on to our hous this spring and into the fall so i guess it will not work. is ther any way i can get the supprise packs? I want more of them. would my director get some? i will ask. who else is not going?

sklay723

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
I think you can get your director to order surprise packs for you...I don't know all the details, but I'm sure someone will give you advice (if not on this thread, maybe on the other one!). I wanted to go this year, since I couldn't go last year, but our finances just aren't secure enough and I can't justify the extra expenses this year. I'm going to plan WAY ahead for 2010 though! Hang in there, it'll all be OK!!!

Aunticooks

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2009
I feel the same way! Just started in Feb and got so excited until I found out the dates. We are traveling across country to see my folks and no way to get back in time to go and unfortunately will have already spent the vacation money. Asking my director to get me some packs as well. NC 2010 I will be there!!!

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
the supprise packs range from 25 -50 dollars each . the are basicly have the retierd items in them from whaty they discontinuied or whats on the outlet kinda.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
the supprise packs range from 25 -50 dollars each . the are basicly have the retierd items in them from whaty they discontinuied or whats on the outlet kinda.

Cool! Thanks....and we can purchase these for our team mates who can't attend? Oh, nice.

sk8rgrrl99

Jun 12, 2008
I can't go this year either. Conference falls right in the middle of a no-vacations-allowed period at my day job. I've just started having to work Sundays (in addition to Monday - Friday) and it looks like it's going to get worse before it gets better. :(

JDooley

Dec 15, 2008
I really wanted to go to Chicago but I am preg. and need to save vaca days and all dates have Job work days :( Sad thing is I live in IL so its not like it would be super far.