• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Winter Spinach Salad Recipe from Super Salads?

, in summary, the recipe for winter spinach salad is as follows: 1)Slice nectarines or peaches into thin wedges using utility knife2)Place spinach into a medium bowl3)Add nectarine slices, raspberries, and almonds4)Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette5)Yields 6 servings
legacypc46
Gold Member
Does anyone have this recipe? It's from Super Salads. I've searched this site and Joyce's Fine Cooking...but no luck. Please help!

Kris

I think this is what you are looking forI'm not sure though. I was searching for the same recipe at one time, and this is what I received.

HTH!

Attachments

• Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 280
nikked said:
I'm not sure though. I was searching for the same recipe at one time, and this is what I received.

HTH!

Its on the Salad Recipes cards....I have it, but I'm such a SLOW typer I was gonna do it later after I did some organizing....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks to both of you for your help.

So Ginger, is the winter spinach recipe different than the strawberry spinach one? If so, I really appreciate you typing it in for me!! (I don't need it late next week.)

Kris

legacypc46 said:
Thanks to both of you for your help.

So Ginger, is the winter spinach recipe different than the strawberry spinach one? If so, I really appreciate you typing it in for me!! (I don't need it late next week.)

Kris

OK...here goes....

I'm getting DH to scan it & email it to me.....;)

Summer Spinach SaladI just checked my Super Salads recipe cards and found one for "Summer" Spinach Salad...with a Winter variation...here it is

Summer Spinach Salad
2 firm, ripe medium nectarines or peaches
1 pkg (6 oz) baby spinach
1 cup raspberries
1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
3/4 c Raspberry Vinaigrette (see dazzling dressing card)

1. Slice nectarines into thin wedges using Utility Knife
2. Place spinach into SA Medium bowl. Add nectarine slices, raspberries and almonds; toss gently. Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette.

Yield 6 servings

Variation: Winter Spinach Salad
1 firm, red apple (such as Braeburn), 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries and toasted pecan halves for the nectarines, raspberries and almonds. Proceed as recipe directs.

Raspberry Vinaigrette
2/3 Cup raspberry vinegar
2 TBSP seedless raspberry jam
2 TBSP sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper
1 cup vegetable oil

Combine all ingredients in Measure, Mix & Pour or Small batter bowl. Mix until blended, refrigerate until ready to use.

Last edited:
Ginger428 said:
OK...here goes....

I'm getting DH to scan it & email it to me.....;)

He sent it to me the wrong way, so here goes....

Winter Spinach Salad

1 firm red apple (such as Braeburn)
1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/3 cup toasted pecan halves
1 package(6oz) baby spinach
these are in place of

2 firm medium nectarines or peaches
1 cup of raspberries
1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1 package(6oz) baby spinach

Slice nectarines or peaches or apples into wedges using Utility knife.
Place Spinach into SA Medium Bowl.
Add nectarines or apple slices,raspberries or cranberries & almonds or pecans;toss gently...drizzle with raspberry vinegarette.

Raspberry Vinegarette
2/3 cup raspberry vinegar
2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup vegetable oil

hope this all makes sense....:eek:

Thanks! This is just what I looking for!

kris

What ingredients are needed for the Winter Spinach Salad?

The Winter Spinach Salad requires fresh baby spinach, pomegranate seeds, roasted pecans, crumbled goat cheese, and a homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Can the Winter Spinach Salad be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Winter Spinach Salad can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to keep the dressing separate and add it right before serving.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Winter Spinach Salad?

Absolutely! You can swap the goat cheese for feta or blue cheese, use walnuts instead of pecans, or add in some sliced apples or dried cranberries for extra flavor and texture.

How long does it take to prepare the Winter Spinach Salad?

The prep time for the Winter Spinach Salad is about 10-15 minutes, depending on how fast you can assemble the ingredients. It's a quick and easy salad to make for a last-minute side dish or for a holiday gathering.

What occasions is the Winter Spinach Salad best suited for?

The Winter Spinach Salad is a versatile dish that can be served for any occasion, from a casual weeknight dinner to a fancy holiday party. Its festive colors and flavors make it a perfect addition to any winter menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • jchesley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
renee.see
  • kdangel518