• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter Shows/Holiday Show Recipes

In summary, Some easy and festive recipes for holiday shows include holiday-themed appetizers like cranberry brie bites, holiday sangria, and peppermint bark fudge. For main dishes, you can try a slow cooker honey glazed ham or a roasted turkey with herb butter. And for dessert, gingerbread trifle or eggnog cheesecake are always crowd-pleasers. There are many recipes that can be made ahead of time for holiday shows. Appetizers like stuffed mushrooms or spinach artichoke dip can be prepared and refrigerated the day before. Main dishes like lasagna or pot roast can also be made the day before and reheated in the oven. For gluten-free options, you can try a quinoa and roasted vegetable salad or
KCPChef
Hey everyone! I am doing a Recipe Preview for my team and was wondering what you are making at your Winter/Holiday parties? I had thought of a gift type party and then maybe 2 others they can learn and choose from for what they feel confortable with. Any suggesstions? Thanks in advance!

Autumn Chicken (or Turkey) Risotto was awesome! Good way to do a Hide the Turkey show.

I've been working out a way to do Wine and Truffles.. I think that would be a nice night. and Truffles are a nice gift.

Also the Festive Cranberry bark with white chocolate, crazins, rice ceral and chopped almonds. very pretty wrapped in celophane and a bow!

the Automn Risotto is on my list for fall for sure! And it's in the newsletter!

I've making the Holiday Chicken Wreath, aka Chicken & Broccoli Wreath, from All the Best. I'm also offering A Chocolate Lovers w/ Chocolate Raspberry Martinis in the the dots martini glasses and a chocolate dessert (rocky road brownies or hazelnut torte).

I'm doing tasting parties in Nov with apricot brie.

1. What are some easy and festive recipes for holiday shows?

Some easy and festive recipes for holiday shows include holiday-themed appetizers like cranberry brie bites, holiday sangria, and peppermint bark fudge. For main dishes, you can try a slow cooker honey glazed ham or a roasted turkey with herb butter. And for dessert, gingerbread trifle or eggnog cheesecake are always crowd-pleasers.

2. Are there any recipes that can be made ahead of time for holiday shows?

Yes, there are many recipes that can be made ahead of time for holiday shows. Appetizers like stuffed mushrooms or spinach artichoke dip can be prepared and refrigerated the day before. Main dishes like lasagna or pot roast can also be made the day before and reheated in the oven. And for dessert, pumpkin pie or apple crisp can be made ahead and stored in the fridge.

3. Can you recommend any recipes that cater to dietary restrictions for holiday shows?

Yes, there are plenty of recipes that cater to dietary restrictions for holiday shows. For gluten-free options, you can try a quinoa and roasted vegetable salad or a gluten-free gingerbread cake. For vegan options, roasted vegetable skewers or a lentil and sweet potato shepherd's pie are great choices. And for those with nut allergies, a chocolate peppermint truffle recipe without nuts is a delicious treat.

4. What are some budget-friendly recipes for holiday shows?

There are many budget-friendly recipes for holiday shows that are still delicious and festive. For appetizers, try a simple cheese and charcuterie board or a homemade hummus with veggies. For main dishes, a slow cooker beef stew or a roasted vegetable quinoa bowl are both budget-friendly and filling. And for dessert, a classic sugar cookie recipe or homemade hot chocolate are both budget-friendly and crowd-pleasing options.

5. Can you recommend any recipes that are easy to prepare for large holiday shows?

Yes, there are plenty of recipes that are easy to prepare for large holiday shows. For appetizers, try making a big batch of buffalo chicken dip or mini quiches. For main dishes, a crockpot chili or a build-your-own taco bar are easy to prepare and can feed a crowd. And for dessert, a large batch of chocolate chip cookies or a DIY ice cream sundae bar are both simple and fun options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • msmileyface