• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there alternative flyers for the new Winter/Holiday 2016 products?

In summary, the Winter/Holiday 2016 collection includes new products such as the Deluxe Electric Wine Opener, Stainless Steel Square Baker, and Quick Cooker. There are also special deals and promotions for these products, including a bundle deal and the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a party. All Winter/Holiday 2016 products come with a satisfaction guarantee and one-year warranty. They can be purchased online with free shipping on orders over $75. While most products are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to check the care instructions for each specific product.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Is there another flyer besides the mail-able Holiday Flyer with info on these new products for October 1? I would like to have something that is not so small to put inside the large catalog.
  • #1481 Ash Wood Serving Board
  • #1482 Slate Serving Board
  • #1483 Ash Wood Serving Set
  • #1484 Ash Wood & Chalkboard Tags
  • #1489 Electric Wine Opener
  • #1491 Wine Aerator
  • #1493 Wine Glass Markers
  • #9057 Ranch Popcorn Seasoning
  • #9058 French Toast Popcorn Seasoning
  • #1488 Ash Wood & Slate Cheese Serving Set
  • #1494 Wine Essential Tools
  • #1503 Ash Wood Cheese Serving Set

the flyer opens up to catalog size

Yes, I just felt like the pictures looked small. I have not seen the actual flyer, just online. Does anyone know if there is a video on these new products?

Last edited:
Did you find the info you were looking for?

I did find some things to help. Thanks Rae.

What new products are available for the Winter/Holiday 2016 season?

The Winter/Holiday 2016 collection features several new products including the Deluxe Electric Wine Opener, the Stainless Steel Square Baker, and the Quick Cooker.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the Winter/Holiday 2016 products?

Yes, we are offering a special bundle deal for the Deluxe Electric Wine Opener and the Stainless Steel Square Baker. Plus, customers can earn free products by hosting a Winter/Holiday 2016 party.

Do the Winter/Holiday 2016 products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects.

Can I purchase the Winter/Holiday 2016 products online?

Absolutely! You can purchase any of our products, including the Winter/Holiday 2016 collection, on our website. Plus, we offer free shipping on orders over $75.

Are the Winter/Holiday 2016 products dishwasher safe?

Most of the Winter/Holiday 2016 products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the care instructions for each specific product to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick