• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Winter Catalogs Now - Limited Stock Available! | FS

In summary, the Winter Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including stoneware, bakeware, and cutlery sets. You can order the catalog through your Pampered Chef consultant or website. The catalog is only available while supplies last and there are special deals and promotions on select products. You can also place an order directly from the catalog through your consultant or the website.
KristinS
I have 4 unstamped unopened packages (25 in each pkg) of Winter catalogs for sale. PM me if interested. I checked with my cluster and nobody needs any - I don't want to get stuck with over 100 extra cats!

Just PM'd you!

i need 1 pack how much are selling for and what would shipping be to 60110.

For those of you who PM'd me, I have gotten the messages, but have not been able to get an idea of how much it would cost to have them shipped. If anyone has suggestions on that, I'd appreciate input! Will let you all know as soon as I figure it out!

Are these the ones with the SA/Holiday table setting on the cover?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE ONE REMAINING UNOPENED UNSTAMPED SET OF CATALOGS FALL WINTER 2008, DONT NEED THEM ORDERED MORE THEN I NEED. i CAN PROBABLY ADD ABOUT 10 MORE OF SO TO THE PACAKGE

SHIPPING FROM 92592

EMAIL IF INTERESTED

FYi 2 packages will fit in flat rate box for $9.30

KristinS said:
For those of you who PM'd me, I have gotten the messages, but have not been able to get an idea of how much it would cost to have them shipped. If anyone has suggestions on that, I'd appreciate input! Will let you all know as soon as I figure it out!

You can weigh them at home and go to http://postcalc.usps.gov/ and put in the weight and zip code to determine cost or take it to the PO and they'll tell you.

What products are featured in the Winter Catalog?

The Winter Catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our popular stoneware, bakeware, and cutlery sets. You'll also find new holiday-themed items and exclusive bundles.

How can I get my hands on a Winter Catalog?

You can order your Winter Catalog through your independent Pampered Chef consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can also request a catalog through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Is there a limited stock of Winter Catalogs available?

Yes, our Winter Catalog is only available while supplies last. We recommend ordering yours as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on any of our limited edition products.

Can I place an order directly from the Winter Catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the Winter Catalog by contacting your consultant or ordering through our website. Simply find the product you want to purchase in the catalog and follow the ordering instructions.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Winter Catalog?

Yes, the Winter Catalog features special deals and promotions on select products. These deals are only available for a limited time, so make sure to check the catalog for details and take advantage of the savings while you can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefkathy