• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Winter Catalogs for Sale?

In summary, there are multiple people selling unopened packs of winter catalogs for $10-$12 plus shipping. Some are also offering to match the pricing of others and accept PayPal as payment. Some have already sold their packs.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have three unopened back of the winter catalogs for sale (25 in each pack). I'm asking $12 plus shipping. Please PM me if you are interested.

You won't need them the next 2 months?

lacychef said:
You won't need them the next 2 months?

...Or you could share them with your new recruits!

How much do you think it would be for shipping to 92252, California? Thanks!

i have 2 unopened 25 packs as well for sale. And I know I wont need them... in the new two months

They are the winter ones that were so popular they ran out. My new recruits would all have the fall ones, I would hate to confuse them. I have plenty to last me for the rest of the season already.

I have 3 packs of unopened, unstamped winter 2008 catalogs for sale. Shipping or pick up from Southern California 92592

[email protected]

Anyone still have any catalogs for sale? How much (if more than Wadesgirl) and what would shipping be to 37311? They would probably fit in one of the flat rate priority mail boxes if that is the cheapest way to go...

I will sell mine for $10 + shipping from 92592

Stacey4pampchef said:
I will sell mine for $10 + shipping from 92592

Hi Stacey,

What would shipping be to 60110? I need just one pack and can pay thru paypal.

I also have a pack of the winter catalogs for sale. I'll match everyone else on here for pricing and shipping.

Stacy, I emailed you as well as PM'd the last couple of days. Please let me know if you still have these. Thanks!

Jane- i emailed you I do have them. I actually have 3 I can sell. I found another pack.

If anyone has some still, will do the price on here, and can accept paypal let's talk! Thanks.

Yeah, does anyone have any left? I would like 1 pack of 25. Thank you,

Just got back from Denver, mine were sold just before I left!

What is included in the Winter Catalog?

The Winter Catalog features a variety of new and popular kitchen tools, cookware, and entertaining products that make great gifts for the holiday season.

How can I purchase a Winter Catalog?

You can purchase a Winter Catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant, or by visiting our website and searching for a consultant in your area.

Are there any discounts or promotions included in the Winter Catalog?

Yes, the Winter Catalog may feature some special discounts and promotions on select products. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

Can I request a Winter Catalog be mailed to me?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to have a Winter Catalog mailed to you. We encourage you to connect with a consultant to receive a physical copy or view the digital version on our website.

Is there a deadline to purchase from the Winter Catalog?

While there is no specific deadline, we recommend purchasing from the Winter Catalog as soon as possible to ensure your products arrive in time for the holiday season. Keep in mind that some products may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • KristinS