• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Deals in Our Winter Catalog | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the Winter Catalog features a variety of products perfect for the holiday season, including the Stoneware Collection, Quick Cooker, and Holiday Baking Set. There are also several new products, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Ceramic Egg Cooker, and Mini Loaf Pan Set. While the current catalog is the Winter Catalog, items from the Fall Catalog can still be purchased until supplies last. The Winter Catalog also offers special deals and promotions, such as the Buy One, Get One 50% off offer on the Stoneware Collection. The Winter Catalog will be available starting October 1st and can be requested from a Pampered Chef consultant or viewed online on their website.
NinaPChef
Is the winter catalog really worth it?

Since the fall/winter '08 catty's are still good?

Only if you need them. It's just a nice change for those that have been to several shows. They thinks it's new and there are usually new recipes, but the layout is the same I think.

The Winter catalog is just a freshening, with some different pics and recipes. HO did research and determined that customers notice additional items when they think it's a whole new book. (sneaky, huh?) If you have the Fall/winter, don't worry about getting the winter ones until you need them.

Ok-- that makes me feel better bc I have plenty of catty's and i think it would be a waste if i ordered all of those extra's

I am wishing I didn't buy a whole bunch of the catalogs so I could of boughten some of these but I have over a 100 of the current ones so I am going to let these ones go on by.

What are the featured products in the Winter Catalog?

The Winter Catalog features a variety of products that are perfect for the holiday season, including our Stoneware Collection, Quick Cooker, and Holiday Baking Set.

Are there any new products in the Winter Catalog?

Yes, we have several new products in the Winter Catalog, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Ceramic Egg Cooker, and Mini Loaf Pan Set.

Can I still purchase items from the Fall Catalog?

Yes, while the Winter Catalog is our current catalog, you can still purchase items from the Fall Catalog until supplies last.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Winter Catalog?

Yes, the Winter Catalog features several promotions and discounts on select products, such as our Buy One, Get One 50% off offer on our Stoneware Collection.

When will the Winter Catalog be available?

The Winter Catalog will be available starting October 1st. You can request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Swirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkspeir
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • MHPampered