• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the available slots for the Junior League Shopping Boutique?

In summary, the Winston Salem Event is scheduled for Saturday, August 15th from 10am-2pm at the Winston Salem Convention Center. There will be product demonstrations and samples available for guests to try, and the event is free and open to the public. Additionally, there will be a Pampered Chef booth where you can purchase products directly.
KristinaD
Hi all! Our team is participating in the Junior League of WInston Salem's Shopping Boutique at the Benton Convention Center on December 1st and 2nd! We currently have a couple spaces still available, so if you're in the area and interested, it is $50 to participate!! It's an awesome opportunity and perfect for the holiday season! :)

Available slots:
Saturday, Dec 1st 3:30-6:30
Sunday, Dec 2nd 11:00-2:00
Sunday, Dec 2nd 2:00-5:00

Kristina,

I have a "sister" team in the Kernersville and surrounding area. I can post this to our loop. Do you have an email address so that they can contact you if interested?

I would so do this but I am moving to *gasp* Wisconsin soon.

Oh my! Really? That is so great that you are moving closer to family again. I know how much you are going to love that colder weather, Beth, LOL. I hope everything about the move goes smoothly for you.

Hey Brenda! That'd be great for you to share! my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

KristinaD said:
Hey Brenda! That'd be great for you to share! my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Great! I posted it on our yahoo loop. I gave them your email address and told them to let them know that Brenda referred them so that you know who they are etc. :)

awesome! Thanks! :)

There are still slots available, please let me know if you're interested by emailing me at [email protected]. THANKS! :)

1. What is the date and time of the Winston Salem Event?

The Winston Salem Event is scheduled for Saturday, August 15th from 10am-2pm.

2. Where will the Winston Salem Event be held?

The event will take place at the Winston Salem Convention Center located at 301 W 5th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.

3. Will there be product demonstrations and samples at the Winston Salem Event?

Yes, there will be product demonstrations and samples available for guests to try at the event.

4. Is there a fee to attend the Winston Salem Event?

No, there is no fee to attend the event. It is free and open to the public.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the Winston Salem Event?

Yes, there will be a Pampered Chef booth set up at the event where you can purchase products directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Akamsthang