• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?

In summary, the Feast attendees in Hartford CT won various products, including the Small Ridged Baker, the Skewer Rack, the Tex Mex Rub, 29 Min to Dinner Volume 3, the Veggie Brush, the Stoneware Single Serve, the Microwave Rubber Grips, the Garlic Masher, the Gluten Free Cookbook, the Ginger Grater, and the Bean Slicer.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi. Our Feast was to be in Hartford CT.:cry: I won Giveaway #3! Can anyone out there tell me what I won? TIA
Char:chef:

There is no telling - the winners at our launch won brand new products but no one knew what it was until time to leave! FUN surprise mail!!! So sorry about your launch :(

Each time they have a giveaway, it's the entire spring product line, divided up amongst all the names drawn. There is no way to know what you won until it arrives.

I was the first to register for hartford, someone else said they got the SRB, I kind of thought it would be something new.

I won on the 2nd giveaway for hartford..I can't wait for it to get here, but with all this snow,it may be awhile :(

this is a picture of my car

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 776
The first to register at Baltimore got the Small Ridged Baker. The newest consultant there, about 10 days as a consultant, go everything that the cooking show demo consultant used. One of my friends won the skewer rack, tex mex rub, 29 Min to dinner vol 3 and the veggie brush. Another friend won the stoneware single serve, microwave rubber grips, and a rub. I don't know which drawings they won but it wasn't the first one and they each were different drawings.

the skewer rack, tex mex rub, 29 Min to dinner vol 3 and the veggie brush......this is what I won #3 in Phoenix. Assuming they do the same at all locations.

I was a #3 winner and received a rub, garlic masher, Gluten Free Cookbook. Ginger grater and bean slicer. I think most of the bags had a variety of things.

They are talking about it on the Leader forum on FB & saying that it was totally random. People at the same launch who won on the same drawing got different things. So looks like it's going to be a surprise! ;)

I was a #4 winner and got the lunch tote that was the mother's day tote.

Yes, you'll find out when it arrives! They had multiple sets of the Spring products to pass around at launch so everyone could touch them. Those products were then divvied up for each drawing. So people in each drawing got different items, and the same items were received in all drawings. So I was a #4 winner in Arlington TX (Dallas) and received the same item as BetsyB, but my director received the picnic basket in drawing #4. A 'hospitality' consultant that meets with us received the vacuum lids in drawing #4 and another consultant on our team received the insulated bag. I determined beforehand that I would just be thankful for free products!

I got the new cheese products for drawing 2 in Baltimore

What is the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event?

The "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants who were the top performers during the Spring Launch sales period. It celebrates their hard work and success with special rewards and recognition.

How are winners chosen for the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event?

Winners for the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event are chosen based on their sales and recruiting performance during the Spring Launch period. The top performers in each category will receive special rewards and recognition.

What are the rewards for winners at the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event?

The rewards for winners at the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event may vary each year, but they typically include exclusive products, discounts, and recognition at the event. Winners may also have the opportunity to attend special training and networking sessions.

Can anyone attend the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event?

No, the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event is only open to Pampered Chef consultants who were top performers during the Spring Launch period. It is an exclusive event to celebrate their hard work and success.

How can I find out if I am a winner for the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive an email or notification from the company if you are a winner for the "Winner at Spring Launch - What Did I Get?" event. Winners will also be announced on the company's website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • algdoughty
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies