• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a consultant in Winnipeg? Contact Krista for a chance to earn free stuff!

In summary, to become a consultant in Winnepeg you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Insurance Number, and have a passion for cooking and entertaining. The benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in Winnepeg include the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be a part of a supportive community. The cost to become a consultant is $99, which includes a starter kit and training materials. Previous sales experience is not required, as comprehensive training and support are provided. To get started, visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out an application.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Hi - I live in NC - USA and had someone contact me. We cannot sell in Canada so I am passing on her email to anyone interested.

[email protected]

Her name is Krista.

Good Luck - all I know is she needs a consultant and would be interested in a party to earn free stuff of course!

Just emailed her.

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this information. I'm not personally interested in purchasing anything, but I hope someone else in the forum will find this helpful. Good luck to Krista in finding a consultant and hosting a successful party!

1. What are the requirements to become a consultant in Winnepeg?

To become a consultant in Winnepeg, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Insurance Number. You also need to have a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as the willingness to learn and grow as a business owner.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in Winnepeg?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Winnepeg, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You will also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant in Winnepeg?

The cost to become a consultant in Winnepeg is $99, which includes your starter kit with product samples, business supplies, and training materials. There are no additional fees or hidden costs.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant in Winnepeg?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a consultant in Winnepeg. We provide comprehensive training and support to help you build your business and achieve success, regardless of your background.

5. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant in Winnepeg?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant in Winnepeg, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can fill out an application and a consultant in your area will reach out to you to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates