• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine & Unwind: Your Exclusive Invitation

In summary, the person found their document in a Facebook group and had trouble posting it on another forum. They discovered they had to save it as a Word 97-03 version (.doc) in order to successfully post it. They also received instructions on how to do so in the future. The conversation then turns to the person's brother who lives in Berryville.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I found this in a Facebook group.

Attachments

• Wine & Unwind Invitation.doc
    335.5 KB · Views: 799
Yup! That's mine. For some reason I can post my invites on facebook but not on here. My son helped me with one I posted on here, said I had to change some setting on something, I don't remember what.

pchockeymom, I had to save it as a word 97-03 version (.doc) first. This forum won't post .docx files. I hope you don't mind me posting it here.

ChefPeg said:
pchockeymom, I had to save it as a word 97-03 version (.doc) first. This forum won't post .docx files. I hope you don't mind me posting it here.

No, not at all! I tried several times but just could figure out what my son had done before (I think it was the Soup & Slippers Invite) to be able to post them. And, sadly, what you say you did, I no comprendo!

When you create and save a document in Word 2010, the default save format is .docx.
Next time, when you click on file (to save it), choose save as, and then in the Save As Type: drop-down window, choose Windows 97-2003 document. This will save it as a .doc format which can be uploaded to chefsuccess.
Does that make more sense? :)

ChefPeg said:
When you create and save a document in Word 2010, the default save format is .docx.
Next time, when you click on file (to save it), choose save as, and then in the Save As Type: drop-down window, choose Windows 97-2003 document. This will save it as a .doc format which can be uploaded to chefsuccess.
Does that make more sense? :)

Maybe...we'll see. I'll try to remember to look up these instructions next time. I'd write them down but then I wouldn't remember where I put them. Thanks though! I will try it :)

Neat idea!!! My brother lives in Berryville! :)

1. How do I host a Wine & Unwind party?

Hosting a Wine & Unwind party with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time that works for you. Your consultant will provide the invitations and help you plan the menu and activities for the party.

2. What is included in a Wine & Unwind invitation?

The Wine & Unwind invitation includes all the details for the party, such as the date, time, and location. It may also include information about the menu, any special offers or discounts, and the theme or activities planned for the party.

3. Can I customize the Wine & Unwind invitation for my party?

Yes, you can customize the Wine & Unwind invitation to fit your party's theme or style. Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to make any necessary changes to the invitation, such as adding your own personal message or changing the font or colors.

4. How many guests can I invite to my Wine & Unwind party?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your Wine & Unwind party. However, it's recommended to keep the guest list to around 10-15 people to ensure a more intimate and enjoyable experience for everyone.

5. Is there a cost to host a Wine & Unwind party?

No, there is no cost to host a Wine & Unwind party with Pampered Chef. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and support to make your party a success. Plus, as a host, you may even earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cherylb63
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956