• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Wine Tasting Party: Delicious Food, Fun Games, and Must-Have Products!

In summary, you are planning to make the Italian Olive Salad and triangles ahead of time and taking a few things and of course catalogs and order forms for orders. You are also thinking of putting the salad in the medium square and placing it on the round woven tray and piling the triangle crisps around it. You are doubling the recipe. You are trying to come up with other products to take to your show.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a really cool show planned for tomorrow night - its at a business here in town for Relay for Life. I dont have much space, so am not doing a demo. I am just making the Italian Olive Salad and triangles ahead of time and taking a few things and of course catalogs and order forms for orders. I am thinking of putting the salad in the medium square and placing it on the round woven tray and piling the triangle crisps around it. I'm doubling the recipe.
My question is this: what other product would you recommend I take to show off? I'm thinking the outdoor grilling stuff and the plates and of course the wine bottle opener. Oh and the fish recipe cards. All in keeping with the theme. Any other suggestions? I'm excited over this one!

Do you have a little grill you could take along to display the grilling things on? That would look really neat and get a lot of attention.

For a wine tasting party, I'd show off the Woven Trays (and promote the June Hostess Special!) Bake Canape Bread in the bread tube, slice it and serve it on the rectagular platter with a small bowl filled with basil pesto. Or you could serve the sliced bread on the Bamboo Carving Board with a selection of cheeses and some grapes. I love to use the Bamboo Carving Board myself, but it never sells at shows because its so pricey. If it ever goes on Hostess Special I bet I'll get alot of bookings from it though! A big seller for me is also the Basil Blend Canola Oil--you can serve it in petite squares if you have enough of them. I sell bunches of those whenever I display them at a show!

Cindycooks said:
I have a really cool show planned for tomorrow night - its at a business here in town for Relay for Life. I dont have much space, so am not doing a demo. I am just making the Italian Olive Salad and triangles ahead of time and taking a few things and of course catalogs and order forms for orders. I am thinking of putting the salad in the medium square and placing it on the round woven tray and piling the triangle crisps around it. I'm doubling the recipe.
My question is this: what other product would you recommend I take to show off? I'm thinking the outdoor grilling stuff and the plates and of course the wine bottle opener. Oh and the fish recipe cards. All in keeping with the theme. Any other suggestions? I'm excited over this one!

Did you create your own invite? I'd love to see what you wrote.... I'm trying to word a nice invite right now....

Hi there, sounds like you have a great show planned for tomorrow night! I love the idea of showcasing the Italian Olive Salad and triangle crisps on the medium square and round woven tray - it will definitely make a beautiful presentation. As for other products to bring, I would definitely recommend the outdoor grilling tools and plates, as well as the wine bottle opener. Another suggestion could be the Garlic & Brie Baker, as it would go well with the Italian theme and also showcase the versatility of our products. And don't forget about the Salad Chopper - it's a great tool for making fresh salads like the Italian Olive Salad. Best of luck with your show and have a great time!

What is a Wine Tasting Party?

A Wine Tasting Party is a fun and educational gathering where guests sample different types of wine and learn about food pairings and wine tasting techniques.

How do I host a Wine Tasting Party?

To host a Wine Tasting Party, you can purchase a wine tasting kit from Pampered Chef or gather a variety of wines from different regions and types. You can also provide food pairings and wine glasses for your guests.

What does Pampered Chef offer for a Wine Tasting Party?

Pampered Chef offers a Wine Tasting Party Kit that includes everything you need to host a successful party, including wine glasses, food pairing suggestions, and tasting mats. We also offer a variety of wine-themed kitchen tools and accessories to enhance your party.

Can I customize the Wine Tasting Party menu?

Absolutely! You can choose which wines and food pairings to include in your party based on your preferences and budget. Our consultants are also happy to provide suggestions and guidance for a personalized experience.

Do I need to be a wine expert to host a Wine Tasting Party?

No, you do not need to be a wine expert to host a Wine Tasting Party. Our kits and consultants provide all the information and resources you need to create a fun and educational experience for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3jacobis
  • lindy-loo