• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine Tasting Show: Invitations and Recipe Ideas for July with Jennifer

In summary, hosting a wine tasting invite with friends and family is a fun and easy way to try new wines and spend quality time with loved ones. You can send out invites through various methods such as Facebook, email, or physical invitations. It's recommended to serve a variety of wines, including red, white, and sparkling, as well as a mix of price points and regions. While not necessary, it's a good idea to provide light snacks or appetizers to cleanse the palate. It's best to keep the guest list between 8-12 people for a well-rounded and manageable tasting experience.
2chefs
Hello cheffers! I have a wine tasting show in July. Any ideas on invities? I was thinking to just buy really cute wine themed invitations and writing everyhthing in. Also any ideas for recipes? Thanks in advance! Jennifer

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of this page there are some other threads that might help, haven't read through them, but the one I mentioned above I have.... And go into the files sections and search for invitations maybe type wine invite and see what comes up...

I had these on my hard drive - I hope you find them useful and helpful.

Attachments

• Wine Tasting PC Invite.doc
    280.5 KB · Views: 482
  • Wine Tasting PC Invite May 2008.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 354
Man why do the winos have all the really neat invites?
Those are really awsome! I would love to do something like this only I think everyone I consult for is afraid to take the resposibility of people drinking and driving. Can't blame them but, oh well! Here's to the winos!

Thanks sooo much!

1. Can I host a wine tasting invite with friends and family?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a wine tasting invite with friends and family is a fun and easy way to try new wines and discover your favorites. It's also a great opportunity to spend quality time with loved ones.

2. How do I send out wine tasting invites?

There are a few different ways you can send out wine tasting invites. You can create a Facebook event, send out email invitations, or even mail out physical invitations. Whichever method you choose, be sure to include all the necessary details such as date, time, location, and any instructions for guests to bring their own wine glasses.

3. What kind of wine should I serve at a wine tasting invite?

You can serve any type of wine you like at a wine tasting invite, but it's recommended to have a variety of options such as red, white, and sparkling wines. It's also a good idea to have a mix of different price points and regions to give guests a well-rounded tasting experience.

4. Do I need to provide food at a wine tasting invite?

While it's not necessary, it's always a good idea to have some light snacks or appetizers available during a wine tasting invite. This can help cleanse the palate between tastings and prevent guests from getting too tipsy without having food in their stomachs.

5. How many people should I invite to a wine tasting invite?

It's recommended to keep the guest list between 8-12 people for a wine tasting invite. This allows for a good mix of opinions and tastes without the event becoming too crowded or overwhelming. However, you can always adjust the number based on your personal preference and the size of your space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LoriLions
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • jterre