1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Wine Tasting Invites

1. Hello cheffers! I have a wine tasting show in July. Any ideas on invities? I was thinking to just buy really cute wine themed invitations and writing everyhthing in. Also any ideas for recipes? Thanks in advance! Jennifer

Jun 30, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

There is a great thread about this with lots of ideas for serving and stuff... I hope that this link will work, not sure how to do it... but the thread is called wine cheese theme show or something like that... I just did a search and typed in wine and it came up like 3rd or 4th.... HTH!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f6/wine-cheese-theme-show-49969/?highlight=wine

Jun 30, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of this page there are some other threads that might help, haven't read through them, but the one I mentioned above I have.... And go into the files sections and search for invitations maybe type wine invite and see what comes up...

Jun 30, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

Jun 30, 2009
  5. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I had these on my hard drive - I hope you find them useful and helpful.

Attached Files:

Jun 30, 2009
  6. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Man why do the winos have all the really neat invites?
    Those are really awsome! I would love to do something like this only I think everyone I consult for is afraid to take the resposibility of people drinking and driving. Can't blame them but, oh well! Here's to the winos!

Jun 30, 2009
  7. Thanks sooo much!

Jul 1, 2009
Have something to add?