• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It OK if I Pulled the Plunger Out at My Show?

In summary, it is perfectly fine and recommended to pull the plunger out while demonstrating Pampered Chef products at a show. Doing so will showcase the product's features and functionality without causing any damage. You can also demonstrate multiple uses of the product by pulling the plunger out at different stages during the show, and in most cases, it is recommended to push the plunger back in afterwards. If the plunger gets stuck, it is important not to force it, but instead gently wiggle it back and forth or contact customer service for assistance.
cochef
Gold Member
Last night at my show, someone pulled the little plunger clear out and just pushed it back in. Is that supposed to happen and will it be ok now?

Isn't it attached with silicone? I'm thinking they had to tear the silicone to do that--in which case, they'd have bought a (now broken) DPS and it's their problem. It comes out about 1/4 inch to allow the wine to pour out. If it is detached, they broke it.

I had someone pull mine off. I was able to just push it back on and it seems to work OK.

Sandi

I agree -- twice I've had people pull it off. Ticks you off - but you smile and then work at it and it will go back in and continue working fine.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. It is not recommended to pull the plunger completely out of your pampered chef product. However, if it was pushed back in and seems to be functioning properly, it should be okay. Just be sure to use caution when using the product in the future to avoid any potential damage. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. Have a great day!

1. Can I pull the plunger out at my show?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to pull the plunger out while demonstrating Pampered Chef products at your show. In fact, it is recommended to do so in order to showcase the product's features and functionality.

2. Will pulling the plunger out damage the product?

No, pulling the plunger out will not damage the product. Pampered Chef products are designed to be durable and withstand regular use, including pulling the plunger out and pushing it back in.

3. Can I show multiple uses of the product by pulling the plunger out?

Yes, pulling the plunger out is a great way to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. You can demonstrate different functions and uses by pulling the plunger out at various stages during your show.

4. Is it necessary to push the plunger back in after pulling it out?

In most cases, it is recommended to push the plunger back in after pulling it out. This will ensure that the product is in its proper position and ready to be used again. However, if you are demonstrating multiple uses of the product, it is not necessary to push the plunger back in each time.

5. What if the plunger gets stuck or is difficult to pull out?

If you encounter any difficulties with pulling the plunger out, do not force it. Instead, gently wiggle it back and forth until it loosens. If the plunger continues to be stuck, please reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • koima