• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome the New Boss: Wine Tasting & Pavillion Picnic

In summary, the cost to attend the "Welcome the New Boss: Wine Tasting & Pavillion Picnic" event is $25 per person, which includes a variety of red, white, and sparkling wines from local wineries, as well as a picnic lunch. The event is open to all employees, including managers, and attendees are encouraged to bring one guest. The company will provide food and drinks, but accommodations can be made for dietary restrictions with advanced notice.
LoriLions
I am hosting a wine tasting event at a local winery with a nice pavillion for the wife of my new boss. The intent is to welcome her to the company. The event includes free wine tasting and we can bring food in a pavillion after the wine tasting and buy bottles of wine to enjoy with the food. My question is, what would you bring? The pavillion does not have electrical outlets, no stove, no grill, no refrigerator but I can bring ice chests. The fruit salad and pasta salad with chicken has been claimed. I would love any suggestion including non-PC recipes that are always a winner at any function. I do not expect to serve a complete mea I just want to make the best of the wine tasting...let me know what you think. Thanks!

I'd do some tapenades you can make in the MFP and then keep in the cool and serve tray (if you have it)...or another way to keep them cooled. Grill some pita/flat breads or little baguette pieces to serve the tapenade on! Would be a nice pairing with wine.

Thanks for the advice. I have the tray but which tapenade recipe is your favorite?

1. What is the cost to attend the "Welcome the New Boss: Wine Tasting & Pavillion Picnic" event?

The cost to attend the event is $25 per person, which includes a wine tasting and picnic lunch.

2. What type of wines will be featured at the event?

The event will feature a variety of red, white, and sparkling wines from local wineries. We will also have non-alcoholic options available.

3. Is the event open to all employees or just managers?

The event is open to all employees, including managers. We encourage everyone to attend and get to know our new boss in a casual setting.

4. Do we need to bring our own food or drinks?

No, the picnic lunch and wine will be provided by the company. However, if you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs.

5. Can we bring guests to the event?

Yes, employees are welcome to bring one guest to the event. Please make sure to RSVP for both yourself and your guest so we can accurately prepare for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies