• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Wine Party? Get Recipe Ideas Here!

In summary, hosting a wine party with Pampered Chef offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. Booking a party is easy by reaching out to a local consultant or visiting the website. The party will feature a variety of delicious recipes that pair well with different types of wine. Pampered Chef will provide the wine for the party, but hosts can also provide their own. There is no cost to host a wine party and the consultant will help plan all the details for a successful and enjoyable event.
KCPChef
Hello! I want to do a wine party and need an dea for a receipe to pair with the wine- any suggestions? Also, does anyone have a receipe for Brucshetta?Thanks so much!!!

KCPChef said:
Hello! I want to do a wine party and need an dea for a receipe to pair with the wine- any suggestions? Also, does anyone have a receipe for Brucshetta?Thanks so much!!!

The Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie is great with wine!

Or, just take a block of cream cheese and do the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce over it.

oooo- great idea! THANKS!!!!!

The brie is SO good and a great show recipe! I've used it a lot!

The brown sugar dijon brie is AWESOME though!

The Honey-Apple Brie Bites from the "Easy & Impressive Appetizer" cookbook! They'd be wonderful with a good white wine.

The Pesto Cheese Pastries are super easy and are wonderful! I made them at a show recently and was mad I didn't double it!

What are the benefits of hosting a wine party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a wine party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It's also a fun and unique way to gather friends and family together for an evening of delicious food and wine.

How do I book a wine party with Pampered Chef?

Booking a wine party with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date and plan all the details for your party.

What types of recipes can I expect at a Pampered Chef wine party?

At Pampered Chef wine parties, you can expect a variety of delicious recipes that pair well with different types of wine. From appetizers and small bites to main courses and desserts, our recipes are easy to prepare and sure to impress your guests.

Do I need to provide the wine for the party?

No, Pampered Chef will provide the wine for the party. Our consultants are trained to select the perfect wines to pair with the recipes being served at your party. However, if you have a specific wine you would like to serve, you are welcome to provide it.

What is the cost to host a wine party with Pampered Chef?

There is no cost to host a wine party with Pampered Chef. As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Your consultant will also work with you to choose the best date and plan all the details for a successful and enjoyable event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCAnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • LoriLions