• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you experiencing issues with the Wine Opener's foil cutter breaking off?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip is a convenient tool for easily removing corks from wine bottles. It can be used with all standard wine bottles and is easy to clean, either by hand or in the dishwasher. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty and caution should be taken when using it around children.
DebPC
Staff member
I really like the wine bottle opener and have sold several. Here's how I

teach people to use it. To remove foil: pinch the foil cutter over the

top of the bottle with one hand and turn the bottle with the other. After

removing foil hold the opener firmly at the base with thumb and forefinger

and hug the bottle with remaining fingers. Turn the top and the cork lifts

right out. To remove cork from the opener, hold the cord with thumb and

forefinger through side slots of opener and turn the knob with the other hand.

Never broke a cork.

Julie Gizzi

Wine Opener ComplaintsI am starting to get a lot of complaints about the Wine Opener. Two of my customers had their wine openers break the first time they used them. The little silver teeth on the inside broke right off!

Anyone else getting complaints?

Stephanie S said:
I am starting to get a lot of complaints about the Wine Opener. Two of my customers had their wine openers break the first time they used them. The little silver teeth on the inside broke right off!

Anyone else getting complaints?
I was having that problem but then I realized that we were leaving the foil cutter in the base of the wine bottle opener when opening the bottle. I purchased a replacement foil cutter and ALWAYS leave the foil cutter OUT when opening wine and have not had any further problem! I tell everyone who has one or purchases one to be sure to remove the foil cutter when they open their bottles and no one has had a problem since.

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip?

The Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip is designed to easily remove corks from wine bottles. Simply insert the spiral tip into the center of the cork and twist the handle until the cork is fully extracted.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip is very easy to clean. It can be washed by hand with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for convenience.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip be used for all types of wine bottles?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip is designed to work with all standard wine bottles, including those with synthetic or natural corks.

4. Does the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip safe for use around children?

While the Pampered Chef Wine Opener Tip does not have any sharp edges, it is always important to use caution when handling any kitchen tool around children. We recommend keeping the product out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Devin
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies